Social Riser Reviews 2023
There are many different options when it comes to your engagement these days.
A while ago, the only option was to do it yourself and take a big chunk out of your schedule to do so. These days, there are actual companies who can take the reigns and leave you to do the more exciting stuff. While this does sound appealing, it’s also important to remember that where there are great companies, there are average ones too.
In fact, there are some companies you shouldn’t even give the time of day. Let’s give one a review and decide whether you should or not.
What is Social Riser?
The first thing we see when we take a look at Social Riser is a lot of colors.
We’ve got to hand it to them – they have made their website aesthetically appealing, particularly to a younger audience. Interestingly, one of the first words we see on their site is the word ‘organic,’ which is contradictory to our suspicions that Social Riser is a bot.
They even offer a free two-day trial. Let’s give them an in-depth review and decide whether they’re just another bot or not.
A Review of Social Riser
We’ll start out with the positives:
- Visible Pricing: their price points are just as colorful as the rest of their website – but you only have to scroll a little bit down the homepage to see them. This is something that really grinds our gears – we don’t like it when companies can’t put the effort in to make a new webpage for their pricing. We also don’t think that they’re particularly cheap, especially considering they may be a bot.
Now, let’s cover the negatives:
- Secure Site: it’s been quite a long time, but we’ve finally come across another website that hasn’t https secured themselves. This used to be quite common back in the day with companies like this, but it’s getting harder and harder to find as Google ups the competition. Without a secure https website, Social Riser won’t rank in Google which means potential customers will have a hard time finding them.
- FAQ and Help Page: to be honest, we think that Social Riser has spent more time choosing the color palette of their site than covering the essential features. We couldn’t find an FAQ page anywhere, which is definitely disappointing. While this isn’t a red flag, it doesn’t indicate that Social Riser and hardworking and committed, either.
- 24/7 Customer Support: it almost goes without saying at this point that Social Riser doesn’t have a customer help team who you can call whenever you need it. If they can’t provide a couple of FAQs, then they’re not going to employ an entire team to help with customer support. Again, this isn’t a deal breaker, but it is going to make your life harder – without this feature, you’re not going to be able to get any technical help when the system is down.
- Email and Phone Form: we’re getting the impression that Social Riser is just here on a temporary basis. This means that they’re going to try and get as many people committed as they can, before cutting and running. It’s a quick way to make some cash, but it’s not going to do their reputation any good.
- Real Reviews: they haven’t bothered to cover any of the other features – how would they possibly have any positive, authentic reviews on their website? There’s just no way that these could exist without them paying someone to provide them.
- Authenticate Payment System: remember when we mentioned earlier about cutting and running? Social Riser doesn’t want to have to pay for a way for you to pay. They want you to commit to a service so they can get your money and then be done.
Is Social Riser a Scam? Is Social Riser Safe?
All in all, we don’t believe that Social Riser is safe to use.
Again, while their website is definitely striking, this isn’t enough to hide the complete lack of essential features they need to have if they want to be a successful company.
All the red flags are up and imply to us that they are nothing more than your average Instagram bot, which means they’ll be around for a while but not forever. Better to choose someone who is a lot more reliable.
Social Riser Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Social Riser.