Building your brand up on Instagram looks pretty straightforward, right? You’d be forgiven if you didn’t think so. All those popular Instagram accounts that get thousands of people liking and following them every day make it look way too easy to do.
In fact, it’s actually really hard to build up a consistent, regular following of people who are going to invest the time and longevity into your brand. You need great marketing skills, and you also need to be prepared to engage with your community every day. That’s why you need a third-party company to do the work for you. But can they all be trusted?
What is Social Grow?
Social Grow is a company that provides a follow service for your Instagram account. We can see their different price points and have also come across detailed information regarding what it is they do exactly.
While this is a reasonable level of transparency, it’s almost too much – they explicitly say that they are an Instagram bot. While Instagram bots aren’t completely terrible, they certainly come with their risks, so we also advise caution to our readers when thinking about using one. Let’s give Social Grow a review.
A Review of Social Grow
First, we’ll talk about the positives
- Secure Site: along with visible prices and information about their services, Social Grow has made sure that their website is https secure. This is important – it shows the customer that they are serious and that they also care about your sensitive information. Never share personal information on a website that doesn’t have this.
- Visible Pricing: as we’ve already mentioned, we found Social Grow’s detailed price points easy to understand and read. They also seem to be a relatively affordable company, although they do have quite high margins between each package.
- FAQ and Help Page: again, like we’ve already mentioned, Social Grow seems to be willing to provide you with as much information as you need to learn about their services before you commit to anything. Their FAQ page is quite extensive and answers fundamental questions that we would consider necessary to know beforehand.
- Email and Phone Form: Social Grow is covering all their bases, making sure that they seem as above board as possible – pretty typical of an Instagram bot. Because they know that their services themselves are potentially dodgy, they try to make up for it in other areas. Having an email and phone form is a good level of accountability for the customers’ sake.
- Verified Payment: Social Grow has shown that you can already share private information on their site without worrying about it being stolen. You can also share other things like credit card information because they’ve made sure to have the appropriate levels of security around their payment system.
Now, we’ll talk about the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Support: we’ve already established that Social Grow is determined to provide you with the information you need before you commit to any subscriptions. However, the further we look into them, the more basic this information seems. While they’ve got their FAQ page to help initially, they lack a customer support team who could help you once you’ve connected your Instagram to their service. Red flag.
- Real Reviews: this one is actually up in the air – the reviews on their site could be genuine, but if appearances are anything to go by, they’re most likely fake. In fact, it could be a case of 50/50 – some reviews have Instagram accounts associated with them, and some do not. Remember, though, that the accounts themselves could be fake.
Is Social Grow a Scam? Is Social Grow Safe?
We’re going to wrap this up by being completely honest, and saying that you shouldn’t use Social Grow – it isn’t safe. This is simply and primarily because they’re an Instagram bot.
While they can achieve what you want on Instagram, at the end of the day, it’s safer for you to choose a more organic approach. Pass.\
Social Grow Alternatives & How it Compares
Social Grow Discount Coupon / Code