2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There have never been more resources out there to help with your engagement than there are today.
From blogs sharing tips about how to engage with your audience to companies who will even do your engagement for you, there’s no limit to what you can achieve through your Instagram these days.
Let’s take a look at an outsourcing company and give them a review. This will help you decide whether they’re worth using or not.
What is Social Gone Viral?
Social Gone Viral is automated software that targets your audience based on marketing strategies that you work with them on. Through this, they can help you get real engagement, including likes, comments, and more followers. While it sounds good on paper, it could be nothing more than a generic automated bot.
While this isn’t the worst thing to use with your Instagram, it isn’t the best thing, either. Bots are known for getting your account in trouble with Instagram, so caution is advised if you’re going to use one. Let’s give them a review and determine their worth.
A Review of Social Gone Viral
First, we’ll go through the positives:
- Visible Pricing: this one is both good and bad for us. It’s good because they’re put effort into making their prices points available to you before you sign up for anything, which is the sign of a good company. However, they have only gone as far as to feature them on their homepage, which we aren’t crazy about. They should have their own separate page.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- Secure Site: for us, this is the biggest red flag Social Gone Viral could have – and you see it as soon as you visit their website. It’s never advised that you run a service for paying customers out of a site that hasn’t got a secured URL. This indicates that you don’t care about your client’s personal information and you’re not planning on being around for too long.
- FAQ and Help Page: while they do have somewhere where you can contact them, and they’ve even got a blog, there’s no sign of an FAQ page that can answer any questions you may have about the service. This makes them appear less than helpful.
- 24/7 Support: if they can’t be bothered putting up an FAQ page, then they’re certainly not going to waste their time by employing a customer service team and having them available for you whenever you need it. This is a higher level of accountability that Social Gone Viral doesn’t seem to consider necessary.
- Email and Phone Form: like many other companies similar to this one, Social Gone Viral only really cares about taking your money from you, as quickly as possible. This means that they don’t have a high level of accountability, so again it’s no surprise that they aren’t gathering your information when you sign up with them.
- Real Reviews: it can’t even come as a surprise at this point that they don’t have any genuine reviews on their website. In fact, we don’t think they’ve got any reviews, period. Obviously, this is a huge red flag and indicates that they’ll soon be shut down by Google or Instagram.
Is Social Gone Viral a Scam? Is Social Gone Viral Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t believe that Social Gone Viral is safe to use. Most of the time we explain why at the end of our reviews, but with this one, we feel that it’s pretty obvious. They are missing almost all of the critical features that make a website legitimate. Without these, they can’t possibly run a trustworthy business. Another aspect is that their website is always down. If you sign up for their services and then run into trouble, it could end up being much more of a headache than you bargained for. Avoid.
Social Gone Viral Alternatives & How it Compares
Social Gone Viral Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 10 Best Sites to Buy YouTube Views - January 7, 2021
- Growthsilo.co Review & Alternatives - January 7, 2021
- How to Buy Twitch Viewers That Are Real (Best Sites) - January 3, 2021