2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook have redefined what it means to market your business. They’ve come through over the last few years and completely upended promotion and engagement.
It used to cost you a lot of money to get your brand out there, and even then, it would only be exposed to a handful of potential clients. Now you can get your name in front of thousands of people who might be interested – and you can use third-party companies to do the job. Let’s take a look at one of these companies and determine whether you should use them or not.
What is Social Gear?
Social Gear is pretty similar to Instagress – remember the Instagram bot that got banned? However, Social Gear appears to be more expensive than Instagress.
While they have reputable case studies and reviews displaying on their website, at the end of the day they are a bot. This means that they put your account at risk of being suspended or banned, so we always advise caution when associating yourself with companies like these. They claim to be the best when it comes to this type of marketing and engagement. Let’s check them out.
A Review of Social Gear
First, we’ll go over their positives
- Secure Site: Social Gear has worked hard to cover their bases, and it shows on their website. They’ve ticked the first box of security and made sure that their website is https secure. This protects any information that you may share on their site and gives you a better chance of finding them through Google.
- Visible Pricing: Social Gear isn’t particularly diverse when it comes to packages and pricing. In fact, they’ve got one service on offer. This is a bit of a disadvantage because it doesn’t give the client a lot of options, but hey, if it works, what’s to complain about?
- FAQ and Help Page: Social Gear’s FAQ and help page is extensive and thorough, with long, detailed answers to six of the most commonly asked questions. Another point to them and another integral aspect they’ve remembered.
- Email and Phone Form: they’ve taken accountability to a whole new level, remembering to include an email and phone form within the sign-up process. This indicates that they have the customer in mind, even past the point of signing up.
- Real Reviews: Social Gear appears to be one of the few companies like this actually to have real reviews available publicly on their site. This gives them a few more points in the credibility department and helps you gauge how others have experienced their service.
- Verified Payment Gateways: Social Gear have included one of the most critical levels of security an online company could remember – an authenticated payment system. This ensures that your credit card information is safe when you share it for payment.
Now, we’ll go over the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Support: while we’ve established that Social Gear has a helpful FAQ section, unfortunately, they fall short when it comes to customer support that you can access any time of the day or night. This doesn’t cover them if their software breaks down on you in the middle of the night.
Is Social Gear a Scam? Is Social Gear Safe?
We believe it is fair to say that Social Gear, while reputable and looking good on paper, is not safe to use. They do have some excellent case studies and have made sure to include real reviews on their site, which ticks a lot of boxes for winning over potential clients.
However, because they’re an expensive version of Instagress which was consequently shut down by Instagram, we can’t wholly condone them and have to recommend that you look elsewhere for your Instagram affiliation.
Social Gear Alternatives & How it Compares
Social Gear Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Best Network Attached Storage Devices SBB - November 27, 2020
- How to Build Wealth for a Comfortable Financial Future - November 20, 2020
- A Developer’s Guide to The Different Types of App Testing - November 12, 2020