2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
By now you’re probably familiar with how an Instagram business page works.
No matter what types of strategies you’ve read up on or are implementing, you can always count on engaging being the most important.
Engaging in existing and potential followers is one of the essential parts to pushing your brand on social media, so without it, you won’t be able to make much progress.
Luckily, there are quite a few businesses out there who can help you with your engagement. Let’s review one of them.
What is Social Fuse?
Social Fuse says on their website that they help you get real followers and engagement organically.
They also claim to be able to do this while you sleep, which implies to us that their process is automatic. What this means is that they’re most likely using an Instagram bot.
This is an automated system that does your engagement on a scheduled basis. What’s not great about this is that it can end up looking spammy, which can lead to Instagram getting on your case.
Let’s give Social Fuse a review and determine whether they’re worth using or not.
A Review of Social Fuse
Let’s start out with the positives:
- Secure Site: we are pleased to see here that Social Fuse has secured their website with https. What this means is that if they take personal information from you, they can store it safely on their site without there being any risk of it getting hacked or stolen. It also increases their chances of featuring or ranking well on Google, which is important these days.
- Visible Pricing: there’s one thing we like and one thing we don’t like about Social Fuse’s pricing that’s available for you to view. We like that it’s there on their website should a potential customer want to know what they’re getting into, but we don’t like that they’ve only featured it on their homepage and haven’t created a completely new webpage for it.
Now, let’s run through the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: we’re beginning to realize that all of Social Fuse’s online information is just featured on their homepage. This means that they’re limited in what they can feature, which is not going to be a lot. They have a small slot where they’ve put a brief explanation of how their service is supposed to work, but we couldn’t find any FAQs anywhere.
- 24/7 Customer Help: naturally, a business that can’t even feature any FAQs is definitely not going to put the time and money into hiring a customer support team who can be on the other end of the line should you need any assistance with their service. This is a pretty big red flag – any company selling any type of service needs at least one support person who you can talk to about it when technical issues start to come up.
- Email and Phone Form: this is a feature that is directly connected to the level of accountability that a business is supposed to have. It means that they can collect important information about their customers and use if in the future if there are any updates or changes to their services. Not having one is another pretty big red flag.
- Real Reviews: we were actually surprised to see on Social Fuse’s website that they have got what looks to be some genuine reviews on the homepage, which are connected to existing Instagram accounts. However, while this may look good on paper, if you go into it too much you may just find that they’re fake. The accounts that they are linked to could be fake accounts, or they could be people who have been paid to promote them. Either way, because we can’t say for sure whether they’re real or not, we’re going to put this feature on the negative list.
Is Social Fuse a Scam? Is Social Fuse Safe?
Social Fuse is not safe to use.
While they have got a few features on their website which you can see as soon as you visit, unfortunately, they haven’t bothered to tick everything off the list which means that they’ve left a few gaping holes that ideally need to be filled.
Without things like real reviews and a customer support team, there’s no way you can conduct a proper business – for too long, anyway.
While they may do alright for a little bit, they’re not going to be sustainable long-term – which is why you don’t want to associate yourself with them.
Social Fuse Alternatives & How it Compares
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Strategies to Help Increase Your Capital Quickly (and Effectively) - June 19, 2021
- Likes.io Review & Alternatives - June 19, 2021
- Can You Pay an Employee With Bitcoin - June 18, 2021