2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
How many times have you tried to grow your Instagram account, only to get frustrated and throw the towel in early? You might have had a few highs, which were followed by a few lows as well. Don’t worry, though – this is the reality for many people these days.
There are lots of people who are struggling to find a way to grow their Instagram manually.
This is why the market is full of companies who can help – but they’re not all safe to use.
Let’s review one in particular and decide whether we think they’re worth using or not.
Social Bound is an Instagram growth service that claims to make social media marketing through platforms like Instagram easy. They claim to match their clients with an Instagram assistant, where they can communicate their preferences. There is a risk that they’re a bot.
What is Social Bound?
So, what exactly is SocialBound? Social Bound is an Instagram management service that says they can help their clients through their Instagram assistant, where they get matched to every individual customer.
The customer then gets the opportunity to tell their Instagram assistant what they need from them in terms of Instagram growth, and then they can start working away at that. They also claim to offer this so that their clients can get more of their time back, which is definitely something that many people want in this industry.
Social Bound says that they will have an account manager contact you once you’ve paid for your subscription so that you’ll then be able to tell them all about the vision you have for your Instagram page. They say that your results will vary depending on your account, as well as a few other factors.
These other factors include things like your target audience and how many followers you have to begin with. They claim that you will be able to be in touch with your account manager whenever you need them.
A Review of SocialBound
- Secure site: we always appreciate companies that make an effort to secure their website with https. It means that any information you share on there will be protected, and it will be easier to find them through Google. This is a great way to start off and shows that they plan on being around for a while.
- Visible pricing: Social Bound has put their prices online for the world to see, which is another thing we appreciate about companies like this. They offer three different prices, with their cheapest being $99 a month, their middle package setting you back $79 a month, and their last package being $69 a month. The difference between each one is when they’re billed – the cheapest I billed annually, so you have to pay for it all at once.
- FAQ page: Social Bound has decided to include an FAQ page on their website – although it’s on their homepage, which we don’t love. We would prefer it if they put more of an effort into it, and included it on another webpage. It also only answers a few questions, so it’s not very thorough.
- Customer support: because Social Bound says that they offer a personal assistant for every client, we can’t knock their customer support. However, we don’t know what else they offer when it comes to accountability, so while this is a good thing, it’s not the full extent.
- Real reviews: this aspect is a little bit confusing. They do appear to have real reviews on their website and are attached to real Instagram profiles. However, there are companies like this out there that post fake reviews or pay someone for them – so just beware.
- Email and phone form: we don’t think that they offer an email and phone form.
SocialBound Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Social Bound.
Is SocialBound Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
All in all, we don’t think that SocialBound is safe to use. While they have ticked off a lot of the boxes on their website, unfortunately, it isn’t enough for us to say that we think they’re safe to use.
What’s more, they think that they’re just using a bot, which could very well get your Instagram page in trouble. Ultimately, we also think that their prices are overrated and that you could do a lot better elsewhere.
SocialBound Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Twitter Statistics (2021) - March 26, 2021
- Efficient Tips to Boost Mac’s Performance - March 25, 2021
- You Can’t Do It All By Yourself: Where Small Business Owners Need Help - March 25, 2021