In the day and age of social media and social media marketing, there are many different avenues that you can go down when it comes to giving your social media profiles a much-needed boost.
The two main ones that you probably already know about are doing everything yourself, or manually, or getting a third party to help you.
The concept of getting help from a third party is a lot more commonplace these days, seen as most people can’t afford the time it takes to do everything themselves. We love that the social media marketing industry is so big, and has so many companies that you can choose from.
However, we don’t think that you can trust them all, so let’s review on specifically, and decide if they’re worth your money and time or not.
Social Boosting Review
Social Boosting can help you grow your social media likes, followers and views, within just a few minutes.
They say that they can do so within just a few clicks, and by all accounts they have put a decent effort into their website. However, we don’t think it’s enough.
What is Social Boosting?
Social Boosting is a company that could very easily impress you with what their website says. They say that they have a roster of satisfied clients that continue to grow their social networks, because of the quality of their services.
They also say that they offer their clients a money-back guarantee and remind new clients in this that satisfaction is their top priority. They claim that if you are not happy with their services, they guarantee a 100% money-back policy.
This is a tall order too, especially with companies like this, which means that they most likely aren’t going to follow through on it. They might claim this, but you might have your work cut out for you actually getting them to execute this policy.
There are other red flags that we have picked up on through reviewing this website, so let’s talk about it.
A Review of Social Boosting
- Secure Site: Social Boosting has managed to include one of the most basic levels of security for their website, which is their URL security. This can be seen through HTTPS, and it means that they have encrypted their web pages so you can feel free to share any information on their website, without worrying about whether a hacker is going to get through the firewall and take it. Another way that this is helpful is it means it ranks the company better in search engines like Google, but at the end of the day, it doesn’t really tell us anything about their credibility as a company.
- Visible Pricing: Social Boosting say that they can help you with social networks in general out there, but when we dug a little deeper, we realized that they actually only have services for their clients with TikTok profiles. They say that 100 TikTok followers is going to cost you $5, and they promise that these are real followers that come with a refill guarantee, as well as a money-back guarantee. They say that they even offer order tracking on all of their purchases. This is all well and good, but we think that their pricing is too good to be true.
- FAQ Page: Social Boosting doesn’t have a specific FAQ section that we could see, but they do have a little bit of information dotted around here and there on their website. However, we don’t think that this is enough for you to make a conclusive decision about their features, and we wish that they were a little bit more in-depth when it came to what they claim to be offering their clients. We don’t recommend that you sign up for anything if you can’t obtain the information that you need to make sure that they are a legit website or not – the risk simply is too high.
- Customer Support: Social Boosting go as far as to say that they offer their clients customer support whenever you need it. This is a trick that a lot of companies use to get potential clients through the door. They say that you can get in touch with them whenever you need to, but we know that this isn’t the case. At best, you will leave them a message and they will get back to you on that at some point, but we don’t think that they are on tap for you any time of the day or night. With an ongoing service like this, you need support that can take you through to the solution quickly and effectively.
- Accountability Form: Having a form that your clients can fill out that helps you communicate with them well is the key, and we can’t say that we’ve been able to find this here with Social Boosting. Social Boosting don’t seem to be too keen on making sure that they can let clients knows of updates to their features, because there is no indicating that you have to share things like your email address or phone number when you first pay for a package. We would recommend that you avoid companies with little to no accountability.
Top Social Boosting Alternatives
|Media Mister||Buy Followers|
Is Social Boosting Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
Social Boosting isn’t the kind of company that you can trust for TikTok, or for any social media network out there for that matter.
They might claim on their website to be trustworthy and satisfying, but we know the truth, and the truth lies in the lack of quality that their features serve up.
Their features aren’t offering the kind of quality that your TikTok profile deserves, so we have to recommend that you avoid this type of company, and instead find one that really cares about your existing reputation, so that you can continue to preserve it in the future.
Social Boosting can help you grow your social media likes, followers and views, within just a few minutes. They say that they can do so within just a few clicks, and by all accounts they have put a decent effort into their website. However, we don’t think it’s enough.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: All
Application Category: Social Media
Have you had an experience with Social Boosting? Please leave your rating and review below 👇