2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There’s no shame in admitting that you need help with your Instagram growth – we all do at times.
In fact, if you’re not getting a bit of help with it right now, you’re going to find it pretty tough to compete against everyone else out there who is.
This is why there is now a huge industry for Instagram growth and marketing, and it’s only getting bigger.
However, not all the companies that are in this industry are worth getting to know – in fact, some are downright dirty.
You wouldn’t believe what some companies out there are prepared to do to turn a quick profit. Some will scam their clients with fake engagement, while others will sell automation that’s going to put their reputation and account at risk of being suspended.
The end all and be all of it is that you need a safe option that is going to take care of your social media growth, while looking at the bigger picture and making sure that your growth is sustainable.
Let’s review Social Boost and decide if you should affiliate with them or not.
SocialBoost is an Instagram growth company that can help its clients get more social engagement through automated services.
It says that it has the number one Instagram growth service in the industry, which is a bold claim to make.
We have our suspicions that it’s just another bot. This is because they make a lot of claims on their website that they can help their clients with all different aspects of growth, but it’s all to do with automation.
Social Boost say that they can help their clients with a personal account manager, but this is pretty much impossible to actually achieve, especially if they have helped as many clients as they claim.
What is Social Boost?
So, what exactly is Social Boost? SocialBoost is a growth company for Instagram that claims to be completely organic, which means that its clients can supposedly grow their engagement safely, without having to worry about there being a risk to their reputation.
They say that they can help manage and grow your Instagram profile with real people, and they also currently claim to have over 3000 active customers.
They say that their features include targeted likes and followers, as well as direct messaging so that you can get in touch with everyone when need be, without having to do it manually yourself.
They guarantee that their services are completely safe to use, and they also say that they are completely safe and secure – they even offer a dedicated account manager to help every client who needs it.
While all of these things sound really good, there is, of course, the chance that they are just another bot.
Just like we talked a bit about above, it’s hard to believe that they have a large team of people who are sitting around doing all the work for you. If they have been able to help 3000 people so far, that’s a huge team that’s working around the clock to help with your growth.
So far, only niche companies like this have been able to pull this kind of operation off – and when they get too big, they’ve got to turn to automation of some kind. This is why we have our doubts, and think that there’s more to this company than meets the eye.
Let’s see if they are in our review.
Social Boost Pricing
To be honest, we think that Social Boost’s pricing is a bit on the expensive side.
It’s not easy getting yourself out there and expanding your reach on social media, but companies that charge too much don’t make it any better, either. However, let’s still take a look at their pricing, so you can know how much to expect to pay.
Their Personal package is going to set you back $59 a month, which is a big rate to pay with their basic package. It comes with live chat, organic growth, and the ability to cancel anytime.
Their Influencer package will cost you $99 a month, which is definitely on the more expensive side. With this, you get everything from their basic package, as well as advanced targeting and weekly reports.
Lastly, their Turbocharged package is going to cost you $249 a month, which is hardly realistic for the vast majority of their potential client base.
We certainly don’t know anyone who can spend this much money on their social media marketing every month. This package comes with everything you get in Influencer, as well as added growth.
A Review of Social Boost
- Site is secure: we are relieved to see that they have put a bit of effort into the security of their website. This means that if you share your Instagram username and password, you don’t have to worry about any website breaches and your information being stolen. It also helps SocialBoost find new clients better because they can rank in Google.
- Visible pricing: we are pleased to say that Social Boost has made sure to include their pricing on their homepage, which they have divided into two different categories. The first will cost you $59 a month, while the second will set you back $149 a month. With their pricier rate, you get a personal account manager, and you can cancel both rates at any time.
- 24/7 support: Social Boost does say on their website that their features come with a personal account manager, which is a good level of accountability – but you do have to sign up for their pricier package to benefit from this. This means that we’re not sure how good their customer support is otherwise, which you’ll need with either one.
- FAQ and help page: we’re a little disappointed to say that we couldn’t find an FAQ page anywhere, despite the fact that they seem more than happy to provide potential clients with any information they might need on their homepage. This just means that any queries you have, you would need to get in touch with them directly, which can be a pain.
- Real reviews: sadly, we don’t think that the reviews on their page are anything to write home about. They come with a first name and then an initial for the last name, which means that they are most likely fake.
- Botting technology: unfortunately, it seems like SocialBoost is another Instagram bot service disguised as organic growth. Steer clear if you don’t want to risk your account.
Is Social Boost Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
All in all, we do think that Social Boost has made a half-hearted attempt to come across as a legitimate company, and at least appear to care about each and every client.
We do like the fact that they have a personal account manager for their second service, but we’re disappointed that they don’t have FAQs anywhere to help you get to know them better.
We think that these guys are just an Instagram bot at the end of the day, which you can get anywhere. At the end of the day, it’s completely up to you to decide how you want to grow your Instagram profile, but to be honest using a bot like this is going to put you at risk of being shut down.
It’s much better to opt for another company that takes your security seriously.
SocialBoost Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Social Boost.
Social Boost Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Skweezer Alternatives & Why It Shutdown - October 23, 2020
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020