The more the internet grows, the more options you get when it comes to marketing your business online. While there are a number of ways to still market your business in real life, being online is the way of the future. Social media marketing plays an integral role in some of the most successful international companies – and it can work for your business, too.
Getting a third-party company to help with this engagement can really take the pressure off you. Let’s give one of these third parties a review and see how they check out.
What is Skweezer?
Skweezer is an Instagram third-party marketing service.
Through Skweezer you can purchase automatic likes and followers for your Instagram page. While this isn’t the most recommended way to do engagement online, there’s also the risk that these engagement packages are fake, which will damage your account and its reputation.
Additionally, Skweezer claims to be able to get your Instagram account verified – which is a bold claim. If this isn’t true, it means that they’re running a scam that you don’t want to be a part of. Let’s give them a closer look.
A Review of Skweezer
First, we’ll start with the positives:
- Secure Site: while this is something that can occur in the Instagram marketing industry, it’s not overly common. Seeing that Skweezer has a secure https site makes us feel better about their services. It means that they care about any information you share with them on their website, and they will rank in Google so you can find them.
- Visible Pricing: like the rest of Skweezer’s website, they’ve got their prices laid out nicely in a user-friendly way that’s easy to understand. They sell each of their Instagram services in bulk packages for one-off payments, so it’s up to you how many you want to purchase.
- FAQ and Help Page: this is another feature that is a little ambiguous when it comes to this third-party company. The short answer is yes, they do have FAQ’s – however, we wouldn’t consider their four FAQ’s to count as an entire FAQ and help page. While this is somewhat helpful, we don’t believe it gives you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Now, let’s take a look at the negatives:
- 24/7 Customer Service: like many other companies like this, Skweezer does have a chat box where you can connect with someone if you need assistance. However, what they don’t have is a team that is online 24/7 who can answer your question whenever you ask it.
- Email and Phone Form: their level of accountability is surprisingly low for a company that’s put a lot into their website. However, this feature is common among companies that sell potentially fake engagement – they just want your money, without the accountability factor. They’ll try to get it in any way they can, and not having your information on file means they don’t have to provide you with anything else once you’ve paid up.
- Real Reviews: Skweezer has attempted to make it look like they’ve got genuine reviews on their website. However, they don’t. They’re detailed attempts to make them seem trustworthy, but these detailed descriptions of their services are signed with a first name only, meaning that these reviews are more than likely fake and shouldn’t be taken at face value.
Top Skweezer Alternatives
These services have been vetted and are great alternatives to Skweezer.
Is Skweezer a Scam? Is Skweezer Safe?
We’re going to say at this point that Skweezer isn’t safe to use.
Apart from the fact that they are selling you fake engagement and don’t have any form of customer service set up to help you once you’ve paid, they’re also selling an Instagram verification scam under the pretense that it’s legitimate.
They can’t help you get your Instagram account verified. They just say they can so that you end up buying their followers & likes.
At the end of the day, this is a scam, and you should avoid this company and others like it at all costs.