2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
If you’re trying to grow a brand on Instagram, you already know that it isn’t easy.
You already know what the most important part of it is, too – engagement. Unless your engagement is good, you’re going to struggle to do well with it.
Along with engagement comes your engagement rate. If your engagement rate isn’t up to scratch, you’re not going to be able to get very far. Your engagement rate is the ratio between how many followers you have, and your comments and likes.
If you have a lot of followers but not that much interaction on your posts, this is going to stand out as suspicious. The best companies can help you get your engagement rate up, which can make all the difference to your growth. You don’t want to mess with a company that can only complete one task for you.
We know that you don’t have hours on end each day to sit around and interact with your community – there aren’t that many of us who do. However, there are some companies online which you can outsource too.
As you can imagine, however, some are better than others. Let’s give SimplyGram a review.
Editorial Review: What is SimplyGram?
Simply Gram begins with quite a bold claim – they say that they are the number one Instagram growth service for 2020.
Considering they’re not very well known, we highly doubt that they officially hold this title. They claim that they combine account management techniques with artificial intelligence to bring you a unique spin on your usual engagement services.
Another thing that SimplyGram claims on their website that we discovered when we reviewed them was that they say they can help their clients get as many as 5000 new followers per month.
This is hardly legit and makes us think that they’re nothing more than a scam – there’s no way that a company like this can guarantee the exact number of followers, unless they’re using a bot or selling fake ones. While it would be nice to know the exact number of followers you’re going to get each month, it simply isn’t realistic if you want organic followers.
Unfortunately, however, they’re most likely just a bot. Let’s give them a proper review and see how they do.
A Review of Simply Gram
- Secure Site: Simply Gram has joined the ranks of having a secure https site, which is good news for both you and them. It’s good news for them because it means they’re going to rank on Google and customers will be able to find them, and it’s good news for you because it means any information you share with them will be safe.It used to be a lot hard to find this feature among companies like this, because they weren’t going to hang around long enough to need this type of security. However, we think that most of them have wisened up, and decided that it’s worth having.
- Visible Pricing: Simply Gram does have their prices visible and available for you to see even if you haven’t committed to anything – however, there is something we don’t like about this. They’ve only chosen to display them on their homepage, which means they haven’t made a new webpage for them. This implies to us that they’re lazy and couldn’t be bothered making their site look professional.
- FAQ and Help Page: while it does look like they’ve answered a few FAQs which is essential, again they’ve included this feature below their price points on their homepage. While we’re glad they have the feature at all, we’re disappointed that they’ve just put it on their homepage and haven’t made a new webpage for it.For us it’s important to be able to see that a company cares about their clients through things like an FAQ page. The more extensive it is, the more you get to learn about their features before you commit to anything, which is important. You wouldn’t buy a car without giving it a test drive first, would you?
- 24/7 Customer Service: while they claim to have this, we highly doubt that it’s actually true. To have this feature, you need a complete team that’s ready to answer customer queries around the clock – it’s an expensive investment. If they don’t have this, it means you could be waiting for hours or even days to hear back from them, which isn’t great.
- Email and Phone Form: this is an important level of accountability that not many of these companies have, we think because they don’t plan on being around for too long. It means that they can safely store your information on their database and if there are any changes to their services they can let you know.Having this type of communication between company and client is of course one of the most important things for you to look out for in this industry, so the fact that Simplygram doesn’t have this is pretty disappointing. It says a lot about them and what they’re prepared – or not prepared – to do for the client.
- Real Reviews: we were almost convinced by this feature – but not quite. While they have got reviews – on their homepage again – that have first and last names associated with them and even a picture, we aren’t convinced they’re real. This is because the pictures look like stock images. There’s a good chance that they haven’t got genuine reviews on their website.
- Verified Payments: when you’re running a company online, and you’re selling a service from a website, you need to make sure that the payment system is secure – this way, your customers’ information is safe from hackers. Simply Gram hasn’t covered this.We don’t actually recommend that you share your credit card information with anyone who hasn’t secured their payment system. The risk of getting your information stolen is just too great – it’s the last thing that anyone needs and hackers are always looming.
Simply Gram Alternatives & How it Compares
We simply don’t recommend SimplyGram at all.
Is SimplyGram a Simple Scam? Is SimplyGram Even Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that Simply Gram is safe to use. While they have made a half-hearted effort with their website, it doesn’t take a lot of digging to come up with many different flaws, which reflect a less than average company.
What’s more, they’re a bot, which isn’t great. While they’re honest about this part of their business, it’s not going to get you too far on Instagram – the social media giant is always looking out for bots and pages to shut down as a result.
We just don’t think that your page is worth risking using a bot. A bot can help in special circumstances, but of course it carries a lot of risk with it. There’s also a chance here that Simplygram is selling fake engagement – how else would they be able to guarantee the exact number of followers for their clients?
It’s these kind of red flags that you really have to look out for, so you can be sure that the company you’re with is taking good care of you and your reputation. Don’t go for a company who sells fake engagement or uses a bot.
As well as the lack of features, Simply Gram is falling short with the name, too. Instagram has copyright laws around the phrase ‘gram,’ which means that other companies can’t use it. It would appear, then, that Simply Gram is in violation of this.
SimplyGram Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Best Logo Maker Platforms to Kickstart Your Logo Design - May 26, 2021
- 3 Aspects Of Brand Identities That Require Your Immediate Attention - May 22, 2021
- Focusing on Boosting Your Local Business in Michigan: 4 Tips - May 22, 2021