2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? Some seem to think so - however we say differently. There are just a lot less services to choose from now.
If you’re trying to grow a brand on Instagram, you already know that it isn’t easy.
You already know what the most important part of it is, too – engagement. Unless your engagement is good, you’re going to struggle to do well with it.
We know that you don’t have hours on end each day to sit around and interact with your community – there aren’t that many of us who do. However, there are some companies online which you can outsource too.
As you can imagine, however, some are better than others. Let’s give SimplyGram a review.
Editorial Review: What is SimplyGram?
Simply Gram begins with quite a bold claim – they say that they are the number one Instagram growth service for 2020.
Considering they’re not very well known, we highly doubt that they officially hold this title. They claim that they combine account management techniques with artificial intelligence to bring you a unique spin on your usual engagement services.
Unfortunately, however, they’re most likely just a bot. Let’s give them a proper review and see how they do.
A Review of Simply Gram
- Secure Site: Simply Gram has joined the ranks of having a secure https site, which is good news for both you and them. It’s good news for them because it means they’re going to rank on Google and customers will be able to find them, and it’s good news for you because it means any information you share with them will be safe.
- Visible Pricing: Simply Gram does have their prices visible and available for you to see even if you haven’t committed to anything – however, there is something we don’t like about this. They’ve only chosen to display them on their homepage, which means they haven’t made a new webpage for them. This implies to us that they’re lazy and couldn’t be bothered making their site look professional.
- FAQ and Help Page: while it does look like they’ve answered a few FAQs which is essential, again they’ve included this feature below their price points on their homepage. While we’re glad they have the feature at all, we’re disappointed that they’ve just put it on their homepage and haven’t made a new webpage for it.
- 24/7 Customer Service: while they claim to have this, we highly doubt that it’s actually true. To have this feature, you need a complete team that’s ready to answer customer queries around the clock – it’s an expensive investment. If they don’t have this, it means you could be waiting for hours or even days to hear back from them, which isn’t great.
- Email and Phone Form: this is an important level of accountability that not many of these companies have, we think because they don’t plan on being around for too long. It means that they can safely store your information on their database and if there are any changes to their services they can let you know.
- Real Reviews: we were almost convinced by this feature – but not quite. While they have got reviews – on their homepage again – that have first and last names associated with them and even a picture, we aren’t convinced they’re real. This is because the pictures look like stock images. There’s a good chance that they haven’t got genuine reviews on their website.
- Verified Payments: when you’re running a company online, and you’re selling a service from a website, you need to make sure that the payment system is secure – this way, your customers’ information is safe from hackers. Simply Gram hasn’t covered this.
Is SimplyGram a Simple Scam? Is SimplyGram Even Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that Simply Gram is safe to use. While they have made a half-hearted effort with their website, it doesn’t take a lot of digging to come up with many different flaws, which reflect a less than average company.
What’s more, they’re a bot, which isn’t great. While they’re honest about this part of their business, it’s not going to get you too far on Instagram – the social media giant is always looking out for bots and pages to shut down as a result.
As well as the lack of features, Simply Gram is falling short with the name, too. Instagram has copyright laws around the phrase ‘gram,’ which means that other companies can’t use it. It would appear, then, that Simply Gram is in violation of this.
Simply Gram Alternatives & How it Compares
We simply don’t recommend SimplyGram at all.
|Stellation Media||Growth Dashboard||5/5|
|Hashtags For Likes||Manual Service||5/5|
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How To Get The Fastest Broadband Speeds For Your Business - May 21, 2020
- Yoviral Review & Alternatives – Is it a Scam? - May 21, 2020
- A Review of Get Plus Followers – Legit? - May 21, 2020