Simple Grow Reviews 2023
With all of the competition on Instagram these days, it’s no wonder that people are turning to third-party sources for their engagement.
It’s difficult to keep up with it all these days, and as people become busier and busier with their online brand, they’ve got less time to keep up with their community. This is one of the biggest reasons why people opt for outsourcing their engagement.
There are some great companies out there who can do this, and then there are some not so great ones. Let’s review on and decide which category it falls into.
What is Simple Grow?
Simple Grow claim to be ‘number one’ when it comes to growing social media websites like Instagram.
They say that they can sell you different types of engagement, from comments and likes to follows and even views on your Instagram videos. While this all sounds very exciting and hopeful, there is quite a good chance that they’re nothing more than a scam that is trying to sell you fake followers.
While fake followers may look good on your account temporarily, in the long run, they’re just going to hurt it. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Simple Grow
We’ll start out with the positives:
- Secure Site: more and more these days we are seeing engagement marketing companies making sure that their website is https secure. This used to be a clear sign that they were reputable, which made our job a lot easier. These days, almost all companies who are selling engagement have secured their https – mainly because they know it’s going to increase their chances of ranking on Google. So, while Simple Grow has secured their website, this isn’t any indication that they’re worth using.
Let’s move on to the negatives:
- Visible Prices: unlike a lot of companies out there, Simple Grow is pretty vague when it comes to their different price points. If you click on their ‘products’ tab, this leads you all the way down the homepage to a very vague, mundane description of the types of services they provide, that leaves you just as confused after reading it as before. You have to click a ‘get started’ button to know anything about pricing, which we aren’t too impressed with.
- FAQ and Help Page: again, they’ve got a number of vague, indifferent descriptions mainly on their homepage that they think cover what it is that they do. However, it’s doesn’t – companies like this need to make sure they set up an FAQ page, so if you’ve got any questions they can help you with them. It’s just not enough to have generic descriptions dotted around the place.
- 24/7 Help: it’s evident at this point that if they don’t have an FAQ page, they’re certainly not going to be paying a customer support team to help you when things go wrong. While this may be on the most expensive parts of running a business like this, it’s also one of the most important parts, too – when things go wrong, technically the customer is going to need some help, straight away.
- Email and Phone Form: While Simple Grow has managed to make some pretty outlandish claims on their website – mainly about being the best engagement company around – they’ve spent a little less time and effort on making sure that they’re collecting their customers’ data. This is a level of accountability that’s important when you sell a service.
- Real Reviews: it wouldn’t take anyone too long to figure out that Simple Grow isn’t being truthful about the reviews on their website. They only come with a first name, and the photos have clearly been swiped from social media or are just stock pics.
- Verified Payment System: there’s nowhere that we could see on their website that indicates they’ve paid for the security of their payment system.
Is Simple Grow a Scam? Is Simple Grow Safe?
With almost nothing to show for themselves, Simple Grow and its claim to being the best is looking a more and more ridiculous as this review continues.
Surely, someone who is ‘one of the best’ could afford to invest in important things like customer service. At the end of the day, it’s not hard to see behind the veil and realize that this is a company looking to sell you fake followers for Instagram. For this reason, you need to avoid them at all costs.
Simple Grow Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Simple Grow.
Simple Grow Discount Coupon / Code