Top Instagram Growth Tools
GET STARTED NOW
GET STARTED NOW
Servantify Reviews 2023
While there’s a time and place for every social media platform, Instagram definitely stands out of the pack.
There are a number of reasons that it does, and one of these is the ability to do business. With the business page feature, Instagram makes it incredibly easy for you to promote your brand.
However, you’ve got to do the work, and that means engaging with other community members on a daily basis. If you’re too busy, you can outsource this to a company who can do it for you.
You can’t trust every company out there, though. Let’s take a look at one of these businesses and give them a review.
What is Servantify?
Servantify says that through linking up your Instagram with their filters, they can grow your business account for you at an unprecedented rate.
They see the need for people to be able to promote their branding on Instagram without having to sit on a screen all day and engage with people. They claim on their website that they don’t keep your passwords on their database, which is great – this means that people can’t hack into their server and steal your info. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Servantify
We’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: more and more these days we see companies like Servantify make sure that they’ve secured their website with https. Back in the day, this was hard to come by, because people didn’t think it was a necessary level of security. Nowadays, with sophisticated hackers and Google rankings to think about, it’s essential.
- Visible Prices: not only do Servantify make sure that you can take a look at their price points before you commit to anything, but they have them featured on their very own web page, something that we are in favor of. However, we consider their services to be quite simple, which makes us wonder just how technical their technology is.
Now, let’s focus on the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: we got to give it to them, Servantify has featured a ‘how it works’ bit on their homepage. However, this isn’t even close to an FAQ page, which is important if you want your customers to build their confidence in you from the very beginning. If potential clients can’t find out anything about you, how are they supposed to feel sure enough to sign up for a service?
- 24/7 Customer Assistance: like FAQ’s, customer support is important when operating a company in conjunction with Instagram engagement. If you’re going to sell customers a service that’s constantly updating and ongoing, you’re going to need a team that can help them when things get technical, or it breaks down on them.
- Real Reviews: unfortunately, while many people are prepared to pay for good reviews these days, there isn’t even one of these available on Servantify’s website. While they may put it down to being a relatively new company, it’s still important to be building a good reputation. It doesn’t look good that nobody has been able to leave a genuine, good review on their website.
- Email and Phone Form: this feature is a classic example of the type of accountability a business like this should have with their customers, and like other features we’ve noticed, they don’t have it. If you’re running a service, you need to be able to keep your customers’ information on file in case you need to notify them of any changes or updates.
- Verified Gateways: while this is the last feature for us to review, it’s potentially the most important one. It’s disappointing that it’s ended up on the negative list because you can’t really run a profitable business without it. Not securing your payment systems means that anyone’s credit card details could be stolen.
Is Servantify a Scam? Is Servantify Safe?
While Servantify has put a reasonable amount of effort into their website and included a few fundamental features, they certainly haven’t done enough for us to be confident enough to recommend them as an Instagram engagement company.
They’ve left some vital security features out that are more or fewer dealbreakers for us. Additionally, they’re more than likely just another bot that is going to automate your engagement and make you look suspicious in the eyes of Instagram.
Best to try your luck elsewhere and avoid this company and others like it entirely.
Servantify Alternatives & How it Compares