2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
While you may be sitting there feeling overwhelmed by the amount of engagement you have to do, don’t. You may think that you need to spend hours on it just to come close to achieving what the greats have already done with their pages.
However, the answer is easier than you think and comes in the form of outsourcing.
There are some great companies out there with awesome reputations who you can trust with your Instagram engagement. Be wary of the counterfeits, though. Let’s give one a review and decide whether you can trust them with your engagement or not.
What is Sara Agency?
Sara Agency claims that they can grow your Instagram 40 times faster than other Instagram marketing companies. While this is a bold statement, it could certainly be true, because they appear to be just another bot.
While a bot will make everything faster and more efficient, there are also downsides to it as well. These include being red flagged by Instagram for looking too spammy. So while Sara Agency may be able to deliver on their promises, we’re here to determine whether you actually want this for your Instagram or not.
As well as making dubious claims about how fast their growth is, they’ve also got a surprisingly low price tag on it. While Instagram engagement shouldn’t be too expensive, you also need to be wary if it’s really cheap, too. If it’s too good to be true, then it probably is. Sometimes you’ve got to spend money to make it, and if The Sara Agency’s service is that good, then they could easily charge a little bit more for it.
When it comes to using a bot, it’s going to make your page look great for a little bit. However, it won’t be long before this engagement catches the eye of Instagram, and they start to wonder if your engagement is authentic or not.
As we said, the Sara Agency claim to be able to grow your account 40 times faster than other companies, which is not only an outlandish claim but is also a pretty sure sign that they are a bot. Generally speaking, you want to stay away from bots – they’re the kind of risk you don’t want to take.
A Review of Sara Agency
Let’s begin by looking at the positives:
- Secure Site: while this is a great feature to have, it’s not that surprising to us. More and more Instagram engagement companies, whether they’re average or excellent, have made sure to tick this feature off the list. This is because it gives them a much better chance of being picked up by Google. It also means that they will be able to store their customers’ information safely.
- Visible Pricing: Sara Agency has made sure to include visible pricing on their website, which is another feature that’s essential to have. We also like that they’ve made them available on an entirely different webpage – this means that they have put a bit of effort into their website. It also means that you shouldn’t encounter any hidden costs further down the track.
- FAQ and Help Page: Sara Agency have also included some common FAQs, but we believe these are just the ones on their homepage – and there are only four of them. While this is better than nothing, it’s not quite what we were hoping for. With a service like this, it’s important to have the answer to as many questions as possible. This way, your customers can have faith in your business.
- Real Reviews: this is an interesting feature because there aren’t that many companies like this that have real reviews on their website. Their reviews seem to appear genuine – they’re even associated with real pages on Instagram. However, these people could be paid for their review, or they could be fake accounts. It’s important to be wary of this when looking at reviews.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- 24/7 Customer Support: while they have got a few FAQs on offer, we couldn’t see anywhere that offers their customers 24/7 support. This isn’t a feature that we come across often, mainly because it’s not cheap to pay a customer support team to be working around the clock. So while they have a chatbox, it may take a few hours for them to get back to you.
- Email and Phone Form: this is an essential level of accountability that companies like this need to have in order to make their customers feel looked after. It makes sure they’ve got your info on file, in case they need to notify you of any changes to their services. Without this, you’re going to struggle to win the confidence of potential clients.
- Verified Payment System: another essential feature is a security measure that Sara Agency has left out. It’s not recommended that you share your personal information with any website that doesn’t secure their payment system.
You don’t want to share your information because there are no security measures protecting it from potential hackers. Without a stronghold of protection, hackers can easily just come in and steal your details, which is the last thing you want. It also indicates that the Sara Agency is just concerned with taking your money, and they’re not that worried about you being protected online. Not only is this a security breach, but it’s also a lack of concern on their part that bothers us.
The Sara Agency hasn’t put enough effort into making their website user-friendly or comprehensive. When you come across a company with a good reputation, they’ve invested the time and money required to have their website looking great, with all the information on it that you would need to find out more about them. When companies like The Sara Agency forget to include important features, it tells us that ultimately they don’t really care about the client – they care a lot more about making money.
Because The Sara Agency is just another bot, you’re going to end up hurting your Instagram more than helping it if you invest in them. While they offer cheap price points, it’s safe to say that these are too cheap – which means their service is low quality. For these reasons, we recommend looking elsewhere for your Instagram engagement.
Is SARA Agency a Scam? Is SARA Agency Safe?
All in all, we don’t think that Sara Agency is safe to use.
While they have covered their bases, for the most part, there are still some features that they’ve failed to tick off the list, which means that you’ll have a sub-par experience with them. What’s more, at the end of the day they’re just another Instagram bot, which means that your account is at some point going to look spammy and unappealing.
SARA Agency Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend SARA Agency.
SARA Agency Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 30 Instagram Statistics for 2021 - March 17, 2021
- 20 TikTok Statistics You Need to Know - March 17, 2021
- 3 Tips for Small Business Owners That Can Help Boost Revenue - March 8, 2021