2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
It’s no secret that the key to success on Instagram is outsourcing your automatic activity.
Because many people are opting for third parties to help with their online success these days, it’s hard to compete with them when it’s just you doing the work manually.
While there are some great Instagram bots out there, not all of them are safe and worth investing in. Let’s take a look at one of these and see whether it’s safe to use or not.
What is RoboLike?
RoboLike is an automated Instagram and Twitter bot that automatically likes other people’s posts on your behalf. They do this based on hashtags that you provide for them or choosing the target audience you want them to work within.
The idea behind this is to get more engagement on your page in return, and in theory, it should work. You have a better chance of getting engagement if you invest in something like this, right? Well, let’s see.
Let’s take a look at RoboLikes positives and negatives and determine whether this Instagram bot is worth paying for or not.
A Review of RoboLike
Let’s look at the positives first
- Site Security: RoboLike passes the site security test, which means you don’t compromise any of your personal information by visiting it.
- Prices: their prices are visible on their website, and they are transparent about how much it costs. This is good because it means there won’t be any hidden costs later down the track.
- Verified Payment: it is safe to make payments on and through RoboLikes website because they have verified gateways.
Now let’s check out the negatives
- FAQ: there’s no FAQ or help page. This is a pretty important feature to have if you’re providing a service for people. Sometimes services breakdown or don’t work how they’re supposed to, so you need to be able to contact them for assistance. RoboLike doesn’t have this.
- 24/7 Support: no FAQ page inevitably means that they don’t have 24/7 support, another preferable feature to have if you’re providing somebody a service.
- Email Form: there is nowhere to enter your details like email and phone number, which means they can very quickly disappear completely off the map and not hold themselves accountable.
- Real Reviews: there are no genuine reviews of RoboLikes services on its site. There are reviews, but they are so obviously fake. This is a red flag because it means that, at the very least, they’ve struggled to find people who benefited from their services.
Is RoboLike a Scam? Is Robolike Safe?
Overall, RoboLike is pretty shocking. Because it’s your stereotypical Instagram bot, it runs a high risk of being shut down by Instagram itself, which means that it’s not very safe to use. This will immediately put red flags all over your account and risk you getting in trouble with Instagram too, so it’s best to steer clear.
Plus, it doesn’t do what it promises. Those who have tried it out have said that they got little to no engagement or even a reduction of it on their page (shadow banned), so it certainly wasn’t worth the money.
Better to go for an alternative to RoboLike.
RoboLike Alternatives & How it Compares
RoboLike Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- What Are Your Options If You Want to Sell a Cemetery Plot? - May 18, 2021
- Types of Training for Better Employee Performance - May 4, 2021
- eCommerce Reviews: Five Tips for Using Real Reviews to Influence Conversions - April 30, 2021