2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Instagram can be a gateway for business growth if you know what you’re doing.
There are a number of different ways to grow your business on Instagram, but one of the most important ways is by engaging with your current and potential community. Everyone likes it when the company they’re into interacts with them.
However, this isn’t an easy task. That’s why a lot of people these days are entrusting their engagement to a third party.
Let’s give one of these third parties a review.
What is Rapid Grow?
Rapid Grow is an Instagram engagement company that claims their services can organically grow your Instagram account.
While it sounds like they mean well, they’re only a handful of ways that you can grow your Instagram organically these days, which means we need proof to believe them when they say this.
It also looks suspiciously like another company that used to be popular but has since been banned by Instagram – Influxsocial. Many companies repeat themselves and come up with different tactics to get around Insta’s terms and conditions, and this company could be playing a strategy like this.
Let’s give them a proper review and determine whether they are.
A Review of Rapid Grow
We’ll begin by talking about the positives:
- Visible Prices: again, another surprise – Rapid Grow is transparent with their prices. Companies like this can often beat around the bush when it comes to what their services cost. Thankfully this business has chosen the honest method – they know that by being transparent from the start they can get their clients to invest in the long-term.
- FAQ and Help Page: Rapid Grow know that you’re probably going to have some initial questions about what it is they offer, so they’ve included these too on their site. This is another level of accountability that shows us they have gone the extra mile in making sure the customer feels comfortable about what they’re signing up for.
- Email and Phone Form: there’s nothing like getting your customer to fill out an email form to make sure that you’re accountable to them. Rapid Grow clearly wants their customers to know they are open to communication and will be in touch if anything goes wrong with their services.
- Real Reviews: this feature is the one that surprised us the most. As a relatively new company, it’s pretty impressive that Rapid Grow has managed to clock up some positive reviews for their website. Now, there is a small chance they could be paid reviews, but if they aren’t, they’ve done well.
- Verified Payment: Rapid Grow know that things would get dicey if they didn’t secure their payments systems. In fact, it’s advised that you don’t share sensitive information like your credit card number on a website that hasn’t got a secure system.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- 24/7 Customer Help: unfortunately, while this company only has one negative feature against them, it’s quite a large one. When you provide a service or product online for customers to purchase, it’s imperative that you also employ a customer service team who can be available around the clock should the service malfunction or troubleshoot. Not having this means they’ll most likely have a lot of impatient and frustrated customers in the future.
- Secure Site: we’re somewhat surprised to see that Rapid Grow has managed to secure their site with https. However, they made their update password feature public, which could compromise your account.
Is Rapid Grow a Scam? Is Rapid Grow Safe?
At the end of the day, while we think that Rapid Grow has some positive features, they’re not safe to use. While they look good on paper, they haven’t got what it takes to be a trustworthy company that you can give your engagement to.
They look too much like Influxsocial which means that they probably won’t end well. Additionally, they have made their update password feature public, which breaches a lot of security measures. Best to look for your engagement company elsewhere.
Rapid Grow Alternatives & How it Compares
Rapid Grow Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Strategies to Help Increase Your Capital Quickly (and Effectively) - June 19, 2021
- Likes.io Review & Alternatives - June 19, 2021
- Can You Pay an Employee With Bitcoin - June 18, 2021