Top Instagram Growth Tools
GET STARTED NOW
GET STARTED NOW
PopularUp Reviews 2023
Imagine growing your Instagram account to the point where it is so successful, it does the groundwork for you. No longer do you have to think about the kind of engagement that is coming through the door, or whether your content is resonating with your audience or not.
We can guess that the majority of people who use Instagram these days hope and dream that they will be at this point with their Instagram profile sometime in the future. However, if you do want to achieve these kinds of goals, you’ve got to think bigger, and that includes outsourcing your Instagram engagement.
Plenty of companies can help you with this, but not all of them are trustworthy enough to give your time and money to. Let’s review Popular Up and see what we think.
Popular Up Review 2023
Popular Up is the type of company that not only offers cheap engagement for its clients but says that new clients can get help through free engagement. If you don’t have a big budget right now, this might be tempting. However, it comes with a price, which could be low quality engagement.
What is Popular Up?
Popular Up seems to be the kind of site that wants to help its clients with it all. They not only want to help you with engagement that you pay for, but they say that they can help you get free Instagram followers and likes.
They say that all you need to do to get this kind of engagement is to enter your username for Instagram, and you will get 20 likes and five followers for free. We imagine that this is probably so that they can get your Instagram username, and possibly sell it onto a third party.
When it comes to their actual features, we don’t think that their pricing reflects high-quality features. We think that they’re selling their clients fake, low-quality engagement that is only going to get you in trouble with Instagram.
However, let’s continue on with the review, and determine definitively whether you should be working with these guys or not.
A Review of Popular Up
- Secure Site: We are pleased to announce that Popular Up has managed to secure their website with HTTPS. You might not think this is a big deal, but it is because it means that if you share any information on their website, it will be safe from any compromises to the firewall. However, while it is nice to have security like this, we don’t think that it is the end all and be all, and it definitely doesn’t determine whether they are a legit company or not. Most companies these days have this kind of security measurement in place, so we wanted to dig a little bit deeper to figure out whether they are worth your time.
- Visible Pricing: Popular Up have included their pricing on their website, meaning that you are not likely to get stung with hidden fees further down the track. However, while this is one advantage, we think that the rest are negatives. We think that their pricing reflects the fact that their features are low-quality, and we also don’t like that they have lazily put their pricing on their home page. We think they need to create a new page for their pricing, so as to be a little bit more subtle. We don’t think that their pricing is indicative of good quality features.
- FAQ and Help Page: Popular Up does have an FAQ section, and we are amazed to find that they actually have included this on another page on their website. However, as always with companies like this, we think that it could be more extensive than it is and believe that they are just sharing the bare minimum with their clients. If they really cared about accountability and making sure that their clients felt comfortable, they would be a lot more extensive with sections like this, so that you could feel confident they were the right site to be working with.
- Real Reviews: Popular Up doesn’t have any real reviews that we can see anywhere (at least not on their homepage), and if you look on third-party forums, there is a high chance that you will find negative reviews. If you do so happen to stumble across positive reviews for this site, and we think they probably paid for them to be positive. The fact that they can’t really show too many positive reviews on their website is a pretty clear sign that they have struggled to attract customers in the past, and their existing ones aren’t that satisfied.
- Payment System: Another incredibly important aspect of running a service online is making sure that your payment gateway is secure. This means that your clients can pay for your ongoing service securely, and they don’t have to worry about whether their personal information is going to get stolen or not. Of course, one of the safest ways to pay online is through PayPal, but it is also important that companies like this have robust payment options for their clients on their website. Unfortunately, we couldn’t really find this with Popular Up, so it is safe to say that if you do so choose to share personal information like your credit card details, it could end up being taken by a third-party.
Popular Up Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Popular Up.
Is Popular Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
The bottom line with Popular Up is that we believe they’re being lazy with their features. They might have a fair few features covered on their website when it comes to security and information, but at the end of the day these guys are just selling fake engagement that is low-quality and not going to add to your Instagram’s reputation.
In fact, it could end up jeopardizing it, which is why we have to recommend that you stay well away from companies like this. If you want to play it safe, you should opt for something else.
Popular Up Discount Coupon / Code