It doesn’t take a genius to realize that conquering the Instagram game these days is super challenging, and if you don’t know what you were doing, you can easily fall behind the people who are able to spend more money and time on their profiles.
The thing about Instagram is that it’s not getting any less popular, which means that you’ve got your work cut out for you, and you’ve got to continue to think of innovative ways to stay ahead. Of course, if you don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to your Instagram profile, you might be wondering how to do this.
We suggest that you outsource your engagement to a third party. Let’s review one and decide if they’re worth your time.
PlentyGram is the kind of company that says they can help their clients buy real followers, likes and views from real Instagram accounts. There are a lot of companies out there that claim this, but most of them turn out to be nothing more than a scam.
What is PlentyGram?
PlentyGram seems to be your run-of-the-mill Instagram growth company that is dedicated to helping its clients buy engagement that is high-quality. However, the thing that stands out to us the most as soon as we started reviewing this company is that they promise that you can get real engagement from real Instagram accounts.
We don’t understand how this is possible when they can guarantee the exact number of followers and views and they have pricing that seems to be too good to be true. They talk about offering services for both TikTok and Instagram and talk about having a delivery time of just 12 hours.
On the surface, this might look like everything you have hoped for in a third-party company, but the reality is that they are probably nothing more than a scam company that is selling their clients fake engagement. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of PlentyGram
- Secure Site: PlentyGram has remembered to include a base level of security on their website, which is securing their homepage and the rest of their web pages with HTTPS. This not only ensures that they will be seen better on Google when people search for a company like theirs, but they will also be able to protect their client’s personal information should they choose to share it on their website. While again this might be comforting for you, this is actually a very basic level of security, and doesn’t help us determine whether they are legit or not.
- Visible Pricing: PlentyGram has chosen not only to show their clients their price points before they register for anything, but they have put these on their home page. We are pleased to see that they are prepared to be transparent about their price points before you register for anything, but we are disappointed to note that they have just slapped them on their home page. We consider this lazy. We also think that the fact that they can help you from just $2.99 is too good to be true.
- FAQ and Help Page: PlentyGram not only has an FAQ section on their website, but they have included it on a separate web page to their home page. Of course, you know that we are impressed by this, but we still think that it could be a little bit more comprehensive. It also isn’t the end all and be all and doesn’t determine whether they are legit or not. Most companies these days have a few questions to help you get to know them, but we doubt that this is going to be enough for you to get to know them thoroughly.
- Accountability Form: Companies in this industry that have a high level of accountability with their clients, and are determined to do right by them, will ensure that they have an accountability form that you fill out in the beginning when you register with their services. This is an email and phone form, and it enables you to share information with them that is going to not only help them get to know you but allow them to communicate with you in the future about anything to do with their services.
- Secure Gateway: PlentyGram does seem to offer a few secured payment methods, but this definitely isn’t comprehensive, and they haven’t got PayPal on the list, which we believe is important to have if you are running a service online. Another perk that we can see here is that you can pay with Bitcoin, but at the end of the day, you still need to be wary of companies like this and look into their level of security for yourself.
PlentyGram Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend PlentyGram.
Is PlentyGram Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
When it all comes down to it, PlentyGram is a company that on the surface level appears to be well-meaning, and determined to help their clients with their Instagram growth, as well as their engagement over on TikTok.
However, as nice as they might look on the surface, we think that if you dig a little bit deeper, you will discover that they are just another company that is trying to sell their client’s fake engagement.
At the end of the day, fake engagement isn’t going to get you anywhere, so you need to avoid companies like this as much as you can.
PlentyGram Discount Coupon / Code