2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There’s really no limit to how you can spend your time and your money on social media marketing these days.
The internet has a lot to offer when it comes to this – but this doesn’t mean that it’s all good. In fact, there are a lot of fraudsters out there who are trying to make a quick buck out of people desperate for better Instagram marketing.
How do you avoid these types of companies? By reading up on their reviews. Let’s give one of these companies a review right now.
What is PerfectLiker?
PerfectLiker is a social media marketing management company that has an interesting way of doing business.
While they are most likely nothing more than your average company selling you fake engagement, they’ve put a spin on things to at least make them appear more authentic.
They have the incentive of you doing more marketing for them to earn more followers. The more people you tell about their services, the more likes and follows you get.
Doesn’t sound dodgy at all! Let’s give them an in-depth review and determine whether they’re worth using.
A Review of PerfectLiker
We’re going to begin with the positives:
There are none.
Now, let’s move on to the negatives:
- Secure Site: Perfect Liker has failed the first step of having a business online like this – making sure that their website is secured by https. This is the first line of security, both for them and for their clients, and without it, there’s a much higher risk of them running into trouble and getting their client’s information stolen.
- Visible Pricing: Perfect Liker appears to enjoy skirting around the subject instead of getting straight to the point. While there are tabs that will take you to where you’re supposed to find out about pricing, instead it just leads you to more useless information that is them essentially repeating themselves.
- FAQ and Help Page: they’ve taken a small amount of time to create a ‘how it works’ section on their website – but this is where the assistance stops. They certainly haven’t bothered to include an FAQ page anywhere that can tell you a little bit more about them.
- 24/7 Assistance: if Perfect Liker can’t even be bothered putting up a couple of FAQ’s, then you can completely forget about them having a customer helpline that’s available to you 24/7. There’s just no way that they care enough about their clients to invest in something like this – they just want your money as quickly as possible.
- Email and Phone Form: most companies similar to this one include a phone and email form that ensures transparency and accountability for the client. Obviously, Perfect Liker don’t care about either of these standards, so why would they have an email form for you to fill out?
- Real Reviews: you can forget about any type of review on Perfect Liker’s website. There’s a pretty high chance that you won’t find any positive reviews of their services anywhere on the internet – and you’re certainly not about to find them on their own website.
Is PerfectLiker a Scam? Is PerfectLiker Safe?
At the end of the day, we can confidently say that we don’t believe Perfect Liker is safe to use.
With most companies like this we’ve got at least one positive thing to say about them and their website, but with this company, we simply don’t.
They haven’t bothered to include anything at all online that translates into good business, which means that you’d have to be pretty easily convinced to end up working with them.
We think it’s almost pointless to reiterate that you shouldn’t associate with this company in any way, shape or form.
PerfectLiker Alternatives & How it Compares
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Strategies to Help Increase Your Capital Quickly (and Effectively) - June 19, 2021
- Likes.io Review & Alternatives - June 19, 2021
- Can You Pay an Employee With Bitcoin - June 18, 2021