Narrow Reviews 2022
Twitter is up there with leading social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
There’s a lot to be communicated in the 140 characters your get each tweet. Having a limit on how much you can say is a great way to keep your branding short, witty and clever.
However, it’s hard work getting noticed on a popular platform like Twitter. Using a third-party company to manage your Twitter engagement is highly recommended.
The number of Twitter users isn’t going to dwindle anytime soon; it’s only going to increase. Let’s review one of these third-party companies and see how they add up.
What is Narrow?
Narrow is a Twitter engagement service that interacts with users who are having conversations about topics that fall within your target audience. They are a glorified Twitter automated bot.
While they claim to work with large companies like Forbes and MSN, this is, in fact, untrue. With this false start, it’s safe to say that we’re sceptical about their services and whether you should use them.
Let’s give them a proper review and determine whether you should be using them with your Twitter account or whether you should give them a miss completely.
A Review of Narrow
First, we’ll cover the positives
- Secure Site: Narrow has taken the time to bolster the security of their site and at least appear trustworthy, to a certain degree. Having a secure https site ensures your customers that you take them and their information seriously. If you share anything on this domain, your risk of having this information stolen is a lot lower.
- Verified Payment Gateways: another level of security that Narrow has included on their website is authenticated payment gateways. This is probably even more important to have than a secure website. It is highly recommended that you never relinquish personal information like credit card numbers on websites that don’t have secure payment methods.
- Visible Pricing: Narrow has their price points laid out simply and clearly. This is an additional feature that helps you know exactly what you’re in for when it comes to signing up with them. It also lowers your chance of being pinged by additional costs that may crop up at some point.
Now, we’ll cover the negatives
- FAQ and Help Page: Narrow doesn’t appear to have an FAQ and help page anywhere. This isn’t very helpful – it’s nice to know as much as you can about a company before choosing from their services, especially when you’re enlisting them to help you with important business tasks like engagement.
- 24/7 Support: If Narrow hasn’t bothered to include an FAQ and help page, they certainly aren’t worried about providing their customers with 24/7 support. This will end up being quite a pain, especially if the software breaks down on you outside of their regular hours and you need urgent assistance.
- Email and Phone Form: while they strive to have good levels of security, unfortunately, they don’t require you to fill out an email and phone form when you sign up. This is an important level of accountability that they’re missing.
Is Narrow a Scam? Is Narrow Safe?
Overall, we don’t believe that it’s safe to use Narrow. Here are some other reviews.
While the website does look well set up and relatively professional, it is well known that they have made false claims about who they’re associated with.
This is a big red flag, and you should take it as a sign that you can’t trust them. If they can’t be trusted to be transparent with claims like this, you shouldn’t trust them with your Twitter. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
Real Alternatives to Narrow
Narrow Discount Coupon / Code