2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There’s a lot to be said for outsourcing your Instagram engagement these days. You could sit around and engage with your community manually, but it’s going to take you a lot of time, and we are guessing you’ve got other things going on which means you can’t afford to spend this amount of time on it. It would be nice to think we could do our engagement ourselves, but unfortunately, the competition is too high on Instagram these days. This is why a lot of people opt for a third party company who can help with their engagement.
As you can imagine, there are some great businesses out there, and then there are some average ones. Let’s give one a review and determine whether you should be associating with them or not.
What is My Social Growth?
My Social Growth is fun and colorful, which means it appeals to a younger audience. They say on their website that they can help you gain organic, real Instagram growth. They say that through their service you can create new connections on Instagram and convert your new followers into sales, gigs and even paid partnerships, something that a lot of people are trying to do these days. They remove the engagement aspect of things for you so that you can focus on creating content. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of My Social Growth
We’ll start out with the positives:
- Secure Site: this used to come as a surprise to us, but it doesn’t anymore. It used to be a lot harder to find a company like this that secured their website with https, mainly because it’s expensive to do so. However, these days more and more businesses are wizening up and realizing that it’s in their best interest to secure their website. Not only will it increase your chances of ranking on Google, but it will also keep important information that your clients share safely on your site.
- Visible Pricing: not only do My Social Growth that their prices laid out for you to see, but they also feature them on a separate webpage to their homepage, which we always like to see. While you do have to click through the homepage a bit further down to get to them, they are definitely there and are reasonably priced, too. This is great if you’ve got a lower budget and need engagement that’s not going to cost too much.
- FAQ and Help Page: while they have answered some critical questions on their website, we can’t technically say that it is through an actual FAQ page because they’ve just featured these at the bottom of the homepage. Not only do we not like that they’ve just placed them at the bottom of their homepage, but it also means that you have to scroll all the way down to find them. They’re not clearly visible when they need to be.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- 24/7 Support: My Social Grow doesn’t even feature a chatbox where you can talk to an assistant during business hours, so it’s clear that they haven’t included this feature. This is a pretty important feature to have because it means that you can contact them urgently if anything happens when using their service. As a company that sells a service that could come up against technical issues, this is a pretty important feature to have, so we’re disappointed to see that they haven’t included it.
- Email and Phone Form: like a lot of these companies, My Social Growth appears to be here just for a good time, not for a long time. This means that they haven’t included a phone and email form for you to fill out when you first sign up for a service. This type of feature means that the company is going to be accountable to you in the future – they can contact you directly when they have changes to their service or updates. Without this, they can’t be in direct communication with their customers.
- Real Reviews: we highly doubt that the reviews featured on My Social Growth’s website are genuine. They are short, generic and don’t appear to have real people associated with them. We cannot safely say that they are real, so we’re going to put this feature on the negative list.
- Verified Payment: when you are selling a service online, it’s important to make sure that your payment gateway is authenticated. This means that customers can share credit card information without the risk of it being stolen. Without this, you shouldn’t be sharing this type of information with them.
Is My Social Growth a Scam? Is My Social Growth Safe?
To put it simply, we don’t believe that My Social Growth is safe to use.
While they appear to be upbeat and colorful, which appeals to a younger audience, when you do a little bit of research you find that they’re nothing more than a generic bot.
This means their service is going to be basic and will most likely put a red flag over your account – if they don’t get banned by Instagram first. It’s for this reason that we have to say we cannot recommend them as a company, and suggest that you look elsewhere for your Instagram engagement.
My Social Growth Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend My Social Growth.
My Social Growth Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 3 Tips for Small Business Owners That Can Help Boost Revenue - March 8, 2021
- Goread.io Review & Alternatives - March 6, 2021
- How To Find Investors For Your Tech Business - March 5, 2021