2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
You can’t imagine what Instagram marketing can do for your business. Instagram is one of the most frequently visited websites online these days, which means there are hundreds, if not thousands of people out there who could become your customers.
It’s an efficient way to get your branding in front of this many people – without it breaking the bank. There are even companies who you can outsource your engagement to, which will help you develop it the right way. However, some of these can’t be trusted. Let’s review one.
What is My Gramify?
My Gramify is a social media marketing platform that specializes in engagement development for Instagram. They claim to be a smarter way to run your Instagram on autopilot.
Gramify is a web-based app that doesn’t require a VPS to run, which means you can make it function wherever you are and whatever computer software you’re using. The one significant thing that we look out for with these companies is whether they are automating their services or not.
While they may claim to be an organic service that develops your Instagram, they could also just be an Instagram bot. Let’s review them.
A Review of My Gramify
We’ll begin this review with the positives:
- Secure Site: this is always one of the things we like to tick off the list first, and it looks like Gramify are living up to our standards so far. Having a secure https website is essential if you want your clients to trust you and want your business to do well. This is because it ensures that information on your site is protected. Additionally, your site will rank better on Google.
- Visible Pricing: this feature is typical of these types of companies – having their prices visible means that you are more likely to trust them as a company and sign up for one of their services. Even the dodgiest websites usually have their prices visible, so while this is positive, it’s not saying too much.
Now we’ll go over the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: the next feature we look for is an FAQ and help page. We were surprised to see that Gramify hasn’t bothered with this – usually, a company that looks this good has made an effort with their FAQ’s. It’s important to know basic information about a website before you sign up for their services.
- 24/7 Support: if Gramify doesn’t have an FAQ and help page, they certainly don’t have 24/7 customer support. It’s essential to have excellent customer service – it shows that you’re there for the client and going to be there for them when they run into trouble.
- Email and Phone Form: phone and email phone is important when asking people to sign up to services like this – it means that you can be accountable to them down the road when anything changes about the website or company. Not having one of these for the customer to fill out definitely raises a red flag for us.
- Real Reviews: This one is a little confusing. While Gramify does have visible reviews on their site which you can see if you scroll down their homepage, on closer inspection we don’t believe that these are genuine. They only use first names and the images associated with the reviews look like they’ve been filched from the internet. We can’t trust these enough to say that they’re real.
Is My Gramify a Scam? Is My Gramify Safe?
At the end of the day, we believe that Gramify isn’t safe to use.
While they have included a number of essential features, they certainly haven’t covered all their bases which they require to be qualified as a legitimate website.
For these reasons we can’t condone the use of Gramify and believe that you should avoid this service.
My Gramify Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend My Gramify.
My Gramify Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021