Jimmy Donaldson, known as MrBeast, is one of the world’s most well-known and most-subscribed YouTubers.
He created numerous YouTube channels with millions of subscribers.
His main channel is “MrBeast” with 118 million subscribers as of December 2022.
He creates videos with expensive stunts, entertainment, and gaming content.
He was recognized as one of the top-ranking YouTubers in 2022.
Aside from being a content creator, he is also a philanthropist and businessman. Let’s take a look at MrBeast’s net worth in 2023.
MrBeast Net Worth 2023
MrBeast is a popular name on the internet, especially on YouTube.
He started posting content on YouTube in 2012, had his first million subscribers in 2017, and currently has 118 million subscribers.
MrBeast recorded a total of 600.67 million views in his YouTube videos in October 2022.
Jimmy Donaldson did not disclose his monthly income and net worth to the public, however, based on CAknowledge estimations, MrBeast net worth in 2023 is approximately $60 million.
He makes money on his 18 channels, sponsorship deals, online shop, and engagements on all his social media accounts.
His channels have content related to expensive stunts. He first gained massive popularity in his “Counting to 100,000” video in 2017.
To date, he has more than 19 billion views on his main channel.
Let’s take a look at the estimated net worth of MrBeast from 2017 to 2022, according to CAknowledge:
- MrBeast has an estimated net worth of $60 million in 2022
- MrBeast had an estimated net worth of $49 million in 2021
- MrBeast had an estimated net worth of $37 million in 2020
- MrBeast had an estimated net worth of $27 million in 2019
- MrBeast had an estimated net worth of $20 million in 2018
- MrBeast had an estimated net worth of $16 million in 2017
MrBeast’s Primary Sources of Income
MrBeast is a phenomenal content creator on Youtube and a well-known internet personality.
According to some estimations, he earns at least $3 million monthly from his YouTube videos. His primary sources of income include ad revenue, MrBeast merch, and sponsorships.
An example of MrBeast’s ad revenue was his 54 videos uploaded to his 13 channels in March 2022. His 54 videos had approximately 283 million views.
The estimated earnings per thousand views was $5. In 283 million total views, he earns $1.415 million.
Aside from his YouTube career, he has an online shop, selling MrBeast merch such as hoodies, tees, crewnecks, hats, stickers, key rings, and lanyards.
His merchandise was generating an estimated $2.25 million monthly.
MrBeast has partnerships with renowned brands such as Champion and Nike and has been sponsored by big companies including Microsoft and Electronic Arts.
MrBeast’s Socia Media
MrBeast is not only famous on YouTube. He has millions of followers on his social media accounts.
His official Instagram account has 21.3 million followers, while his Facebook account has 8.1 million followers, and his Twitter account has 16.4 million followers.
YouTube Channels of MrBeast
Jimmy Donaldson’s main YouTube channel is MrBeast. Based on a report, he has 18 channels, including his five top channels with millions of subscribers.
Here are the top YouTube Channels of MrBeast:
- MrBeast channel has 118 million subscribers and 19,621,887,414 total views as of December 2022
- Beast Philanthropy channel has 10.9 million subscribers and 156,182,495 total views as of December 2022
- MrBeast Gaming channel has 29.9 million subscribers and 5,276,592,812 total views as of December 2022
- Beast Reacts channel has 20.6 million subscribers and 3,059,133,558 total views as of December 2022
- MrBeast 2 channel has 17.3 million subscribers and 2,512,037,032 total views as of December 2022
Number of YouTube Subscribers of MrBeast
MrBeast started his main YouTube channel in Feb 2012. He recorded his first thousand subscribers in April 2014. After two years, he acquired 100,000 subscribers.
In less than a year, after he released his video about spending 44 hours counting to 100,000, he gained thousands of new subscribers and more than 21 million views.
Below is MrBeast’s YouTube subscriber growth:
- In April 2014, MrBeast had 1,000 subscribers
- In July 2016, MrBeast had 100,000 subscribers
- In May 2017, MrBeast had 1,000,000 subscribers
- In November 2018, MrBeast had 10,000,000 subscribers
- In February 2020, MrBeast had 30,000,000 subscribers
- In January 2021, MrBeast had 50,000,000 subscribers
- In September 2022, MrBeast had 105,000,000 subscribers
- In December 2022, MrBeast had 118,000,000 subscribers
Monthly Video Views of MrBeast YouTube Channel
MrBeast channel recorded 600.67 million monthly video views in October 2022, a 308.9 million increase from the previous month.
He was reported as the most-subscribed individual YouTuber, surpassing PewDiePie, in November 2022.
Here is a list of MrBeast’s monthly video views on his main YouTube channel:
- MrBeast recorded 373 million views in January 2022
- MrBeast recorded 311.91 million views in February 2022
- MrBeast recorded 275.47 million views in March 2022
- MrBeast recorded 358.57 million views in April 2022
- MrBeast recorded 261.32 million views in May 2022
- MrBeast recorded 375.09 million views in June 2022
- MrBeast recorded 468.44 million views in July 2022
- MrBeast recorded 521.18 million views in August 2022
- MrBeast recorded 291.77 million views in September 2022
- MrBeast recorded 600.67 million views in October 2022
Top 12 Richest YouTubers
Jimmy Donaldson was among the top 12 richest YouTubers worldwide in 2022. He was valued at over $60 million.
According to CAknowledge, Cocomelon was the top-ranking YouTube channel, with an estimated net worth of almost $800 million, followed by T-Series, with a net worth of approximately $450 million.
Below are the top 12 richest YouTubers in 2022:
- Cocomelon – with an estimated net worth of $790 million in 2022
- T-Series – with an estimated net worth of $450 million in 2022
- Jamal Edwards – with an estimated net worth of $355 million in 2022
- Jake Paul – with an estimated net worth of $310 million in 2022
- Like Nastya – with an estimated net worth of $260 million in 2022
- Logan Paul – with an estimated net worth of $245 million in 2022
- Jeffree Star – with an estimated net worth of $210 million in 2022
- Kim Loaiza – with an estimated net worth of $135 million in 2022
- Emma Chamberlain – with an estimated net worth of $90 million in 2022
- Russell Brand – with an estimated net worth of $81 million in 2022
- Blippi – with an estimated net worth of $75 million in 2022
- MrBeast – with an estimated net worth of $60 million in 2022
MrBeast was recognized as the most-subscribed individual YouTuber in November 2022, with 112 million YouTube subscribers.
He was also the most valued and leading content creator in Canada and the US, with a $4.9 million influencer media value in Q2 2022.
This YouTuber is not just making money from his ad revenue, sponsorships, and merch sales, he shares his profit with others.
While MrBeast net worth is around $60 million, he has also raised $20,000,000 to plant 20 million trees, donated millions to charity, and gave away more than 100 cars and PS4S, a private island, and $1 million.