2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are many different ways to go about marketing your business these days. It used to be that you paid a flat rate for an advertisement somewhere where people would see it. Now, you pay by the day, week or even month to get your brand in front of people as they peruse the world of the internet, looking for things that they’re interested in.
The more targeted your marketing is, the better. Using third-party companies to help you in your marketing can be profitable for your business. They’re not all great, though. Let’s give one a review.
What is MegaFollow?
MegaFollow markets itself as an Instagram growth service. It says that you can ‘skyrocket’ your Instagram with their automatic likes and follows.
Upon further investigation, we have a sneaking suspicion that it’s nothing more than another automated Instagram bot that completes your Instagram engagement through an elementary software. They claim that you retain full control over your account when you work with them and that their dashboard is easy to navigate.
We wonder why they’re dressing themselves up as something they’re not, however. Let’s take a further look at them.
A Review of MegaFollow
Let’s look at the positives in detail
- Visible Pricing: one of the first things we noticed about Megafollow is that they’ve got a detailed section of their website that describes all their different packages and price points. This is an essential piece of information for you to know before you sign up for anything – it could stop you from being stung with hidden costs in the future.
- FAQ and Help Page: Megafollow seem to really value their customers because they’ve made sure to include an extensive FAQ and help page that can answer any initial burning questions you may have.
- 24/7 Support: Surprisingly, MegaFollow has also included a customer support team who can help you if you get into trouble at any time of the day or night. We don’t usually see this kind of communication with companies who are automated bots, so it’s definitely a step in the right direction for them.
- Real Reviews: Again, surprisingly, Megafollow appears to have secured some real, genuine reviews to display on their website from existing customers. This does work in their favor and makes them seem to have a high level of credibility.
Now, we’ll go over the negatives in detail
- Secure Site: the strange part about this negative is that we thought that a website like this would have a secure https site. They’ve made sure cover all their bases when it comes to customer support and being transparent about their services. However, they haven’t done any of this on a secure https site. This means that hackers could steal any information you share on their website.
Is Megafollow a Scam? Is Megafollow Safe?
To summarize, we believe that Megafollow isn’t safe to use. While they are upfront about their prices and appear to put the customer first, it’s quite clear that they are trying to be something they’re not.
At the end of the day, they are just your average Instagram automated bot, which can run your account into trouble if you’re not careful. Better to look elsewhere for marketing help – somewhere more honest, perhaps.
Megafollow Alternatives & How it Compares
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Boosting Your Business: How Good Office Design Motivates Workers - March 27, 2021
- Top WordPress LMS Plugins To Create Online Courses Easily - March 27, 2021
- Twitter Statistics (2021) - March 26, 2021