There are many different ways to go about your Instagram engagement these days, but doing it yourself just isn’t a viable option anymore. While it used to be, it now takes hours of your day every day only to interact with your existing community – and that’s not even the people that you want to attract to your content.
There are many people on Instagram these days that are choosing to outsource their Instagram marketing to people who know what they’re doing. As you can expect, there are people out there who you can trust and people that you can’t. Let’s review on and see how they do.
What is MaherGram?
MaherGram is another one of those companies that claim to be the best Instagram marketing service in the business.
They claim that they can auto post for you and produce great Instagram posts while you’re focusing on other parts of the business. Because their business works around the clock, they can even do it for you while you’re sleeping. This is definitely an advantage and could be a great way to implement your engagement.
However, there is also a good chance that they’re nothing more than just a bot. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of MaherGram
We’re going to start out by looking at the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re happy to see that Maher Gram has remembered to secure their website with https. This is an integral part of running a business online – in fact, every website that’s on the internet should secure their website with https. This is for two reasons – one, because it means that Google will pick up on them and be able to rank them a lot better, and two, it means that any customer information shared on the website will be safe from hackers.
- Visible Pricing: we’re very happy to see this feature, not only because they’ve put their prices up for you to look at before you commit to anything, but also because they’ve made an entirely new webpage for them. It’s not often that you find companies that are prepared to go to this length to show their prices, especially if it’s before you’ve signed up for a service. We think it’s great that they’re covered this feature in the way that they have.
- FAQ and Help Page: we’re a little torn by this feature because we’re pleased to see that they’ve included it, but we’re less impressed by the placement. Again, we like to see companies separate out their features and spend a little bit more time on them, like placing them on separate webpages. Maher Gram has simply included a few FAQs at the bottom of their homepage, which we don’t like too much. Not only do you have to scroll a long way to see them, but this also indicates laziness.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- 24/7 Support: this is perhaps one of the most critical features for companies like this to have, especially when it comes to customer accountability. When you’re running an ongoing service that is most likely going to experience technical issues at some point, you need to be able to communicate with your customers and make sure they have a way to connect with you. Without this, you’re going to end up with some pretty frustrated customers.
- Real Reviews: this one was a tough one for us to judge because by all appearances it looks like Maher Gram actually do have some real reviews. They’ve got first and last names, but the descriptions themselves are pretty generic, and they don’t have photos to accompany the names. For the sake of this review, we have to go ahead and say that they aren’t real, and in the very least they’ve been paid for.
- Email and Phone Form: having a phone and email form is potentially one of the most important parts of having a business like this, particularly when it comes to having accountability for the customer. If you have their information on file, you can contact them directly with any updates or changes to your service.
- Verified Payment: without an authenticated payment gateway, there’s no way that you can safely ask your customers to share relevant information like credit card details with you, otherwise they could be at risk of being stolen.
Is MaherGram a Scam? Is MaherGram Safe?
All in all, we don’t think that MaherGram is safe to use. They’ve got a few parts of their website missing that we’re not too impressed with and can see right through the reviews which they’ve attempted to appear genuine. We don’t like the lack of effort when it comes to both security and accountability, which means that they’re not going to be a very trustworthy team to work with.
What’s more, they’re just another bot, which you can find anywhere – for a better price and a better reputation. It’s better to look elsewhere for your engagement.
Instagram has copyrighted the terms ‘insta’ and ‘gram’ which means that MaherGram is not permitted to use ‘gram’ in their brand name. They can expect a lawsuit from Instagram coming their way sometime soon.
MaherGram Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Maher Gram.