2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
With what’s out there on the internet these days, is there even any point in doing your own engagement on Instagram?
It used to be that you would sit there for a lot of time, day in and day out organizing and making sure that your engagement was hitting the mark.
Now, you don’t have to – because you can recruit the services of a third party company. However, they aren’t all worth having around, and some of them are downright dodgy.
Let’s take a look at one of these Instagram third-party companies and see how they do with our review.
Litsocial, which was previously known as Litstagram, is a third-party marketing company.
While they claim not to use bought or fake followers, which is excellent, they are most likely using a bot to do your engagement as their alternative.
While they claim that their engagement is ‘organic,’ it’s really just being done by software that’s automated. While this isn’t the worst thing in the world, it does mean that they haven’t been honest with you from the beginning, which can be a worry. Let’s give them a review.
First, we’ll talk about the positives:
- Secure Site: many of these companies are catching on to having a secure https site these days, and for a good reason too. It helps you to rank better in Google, and it also lets your customers know that you care about their confidentiality. Your information will be protected on their website should you choose to share it.
- Visible Pricing: while we found Litsocial’s pricing to be on the expensive side, at least they have their different price points where you can see them and detailed explanations of the packages that they offer. This is important because it helps to build your trust from the very beginning.
- FAQ and Help Page: Litsocial does seem to have an FAQ and help page where you can go to for any basic queries you may have before signing up. We find this to be an essential feature of these companies that every one of them should include – if not, there will definitely be a red flag raised on our end.
- 24/7 Customer Support: when we first visited the Litsocial page, we were greeted by a chat box in the bottom right-hand corner and a customer service representative who told us that they were there should we need anything. Based on this, we would make the assumption that their assistance is 24/7.
- Phone and Email Form: it would appear that Litsocial has an phone and email form for you to fill out when you commit to signing up for a package. This is an excellent level of accountability to have – it shows you that they are committed to helping you for as long as you want to sign up with them.
- Real Reviews: Litsocial has gone to great lengths to have genuine reviews featured on their website. They have long descriptions of their customers’ experience in quotation marks, followed by a full name and the name of this person’s Instagram page. While they could have paid these people to say something, from where we’re standing, it seems pretty legitimate.
While Litsocial has a lot going for it and seems to shine when it comes to appearances on their website, we still don’t think that they’re safe to use.
This is because, at the end of the day, they’ll be just another automated Instagram bot. Again, while we don’t completely vilify this type of engagement, we prefer organic, real growth over it and don’t recommend it if you want to keep your Instagram’s reputation intact.
We don’t recommend Litsocial.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Strategies to Help Increase Your Capital Quickly (and Effectively) - June 19, 2021
- Likes.io Review & Alternatives - June 19, 2021
- Can You Pay an Employee With Bitcoin - June 18, 2021