The internet is full of ways and ideas to market your business.
With the future looking like more and more businesses are going to jump on the virtual marketing bandwagon, now is a great time to get your business up and running online. There are even third-party companies who can help you with your marketing, especially when it comes to social media.
Social media is a hard nut to crack, particularly when talking about engagement. Let’s review one of these companies.
What is Likes and Followers Club?
Likes and Followers Club is a third-party Instagram marketing business that specializes in selling your engagement for your accounts.
They say on their homepage that they provide you with real active Instagram likes and followers that can help you to expand your customer base and ultimately dominate the industry that you’re in.
Now that Instagram has released the video feature, you can also buy Instagram videos too which helps your engagement even more. The only thing we don’t love about a company like this is that there is the risk of fake engagement. Let’s review them.
A Review of Likes and Followers Club
We’re going to begin our review with the positives:
- Secure Site: this is always the first feature we like to tick off the list, so we’re starting out on the right foot here. Having a secure https site is essential to running a business that existing and potential customers can trust. It also helps to keep your information safe and protected from potential hackers.
- Visible Pricing: this is another feature that we like to tick off early on – and one of the most common ones to have. Even the dodgiest of companies will typically try to display their prices – it gives them a better chance of gaining a customer base. We think that the Like and Followers Club is quite cheap, and all payments are one-off, so no subscriptions.
- FAQ and Help Page: this is where things start to get a little dicey. While Likes and Followers Club do have an FAQ area, we certainly wouldn’t call it an entire page – in fact, you’ll locate it halfway down their homepage. This throws a hint of suspicion their way – it means that they aren’t being completely upfront and honest about everything from the get-go.
Now, we’ll continue with the Negatives:
- 24/7 Customer Service: we aren’t surprised to see that Likes and Followers Club can’t recruit a customer support team to be there for you around the clock. They could barely get their FAQ page off the ground, so there’s absolutely no chance they would put extra time into anything more that’s customer-service based.
- Email and Phone Form: this is another level of accountability that we aren’t surprised to not see here. In order to stay in touch with the customer and ensure communication, companies like this must provide a phone and email form for the customer to fill out when they’re buying a service. Clearly, the Likes and Followers Club don’t consider this a priority.
- Real Reviews: at this point, we’d be extremely surprised to find any reviews on Likes and Followers Club website. While they could have put in the effort to have fake reviews, they haven’t even gone this far – they may be trying to put it down to being ‘too new’ of a company.
- Verified Payment: considering Likes and Followers Club have missed out on the rest of the security requirements for their website, we weren’t surprised to find that they haven’t bothered to authenticate their payment gateways.
Is Likes and Followers Club a Scam? Is Likes and Followers Club Safe?
We can confidently say that we don’t believe that Likes and Followers Club are safe to use.
While they have put a certain amount of effort into their website, they certainly haven’t even come close to covering the security and accountability levels that are required.
Any type of site that can’t tick all the boxes like this is not recommended. Better to find something else that can be more accountable and look after you as the customer.
Likes and Followers Club Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Likes and Followers Club.