If you have an Instagram business account, chances are you’ve come across the idea of a bot. Bots are great for automating your engagement with your page and everyone else’s. However, there are risks involved when using a bot, as they can often be in violation of Instagram’s terms and conditions regarding outsourcing and third-party involvement. Some bots are better than others, and some you should avoid altogether.
Let’s take a look at one of these and see how they add up in the world of Instagram bots.
What is Likegrowers?
Likegrowers calls itself a professional Instagram growth tool that attracts attention to your account on your behalf. It also calls itself a powerful web-based tool that helps you to get organic engagement on your account. It can perform the standard activity that you’ll find among most bots, including liking and following.
Because it is a web-based application, it is somewhat safer than if you were to download it, but you still have to be careful. Likegrowers claims to be safe to use so it will be interesting to see what evidence they have to back this up. Let’s take a look at it.
A Review of Likegrowers
First, the positives
- Secure Site: Likegrowers site appears to be https secure, which is the first test. It isn’t recommended to use or give out any personal information on a website that hasn’t been initially secured.
- Email Form Present: they provide you with a form to fill out with your details like email etc., which is another form of security they have on their side.
- Real Reviews: they appear to have genuine, authentic reviews on their site which also helps to boost a company’s credibility. There’s no knowing if they’re 100 percent real or not, but they appear to be reasonably legitimate, and it saves you time looking at forums for different opinions.
Now, for the negatives
- Visible Prices: there doesn’t appear to be a page on their website reserved for displaying their different price points. You don’t even get to see these when you click on the “try now” button – it takes you to the email form and then gets you to connect your Instagram. This is a relatively big red flag because it means they aren’t transparent about cost, which could sting you in the future. It enables them to get away with hidden costs.
- FAQ Page: there is no FAQ and help page present. This is another red flag because it poses an issue when the software breaks down on you and you need assistance. Having an FAQ page is also helpful because it gives you an indication of what people have most frequently asked about the service, which helps you to find out a little bit more.
Likegrowers Alternatives & How it Compares
Is Likegrowers a Scam? Is Likegrowers Safe?
Overall, it seems as if Likegrowers doesn’t have enough information about it both on its website and the wider web to be determined entirely safe.
Their Twitter page is also only upgraded irregularly.
When you’re signing up for something controversial like an Instagram bot, you want to choose the option that’s not going to pose a security risk for your Instagram account. The more you know about the software you sign up for, the better. In light of this, it’s probably best to avoid this bot.
Likegrowers Discount Coupon / Code