Top Instagram Growth Tools
GET STARTED NOW
GET STARTED NOW
Like Social Reviews 2023
These days, Instagram can be a tough nut to crack. It is full of people trying to achieve influencer status, and if you aren’t competing with individuals, you are competing with brands both big and small that see the merit in using Instagram for social media marketing.
This has all been brought on by the fact that Instagram is now one of the best places to promote a product and turn your social media platform into a money-making machine. There aren’t too many people out there that have found this process straightforward, so if you feel like it’s been an uphill battle lately, don’t worry, you’re not the only one.
Luckily, there are some companies in the social media marketing industry that can help you achieve success. Let’s review one and decide which side of the fence they sit on in terms of legitimacy.
LikeSocial / Like Social Review 2023
LikeSocial / Like Social claims to be a powerful Instagram liker and follower service. They say that you can quickly sign in, and customize their features, and ultimately, they are going to be able to help you get the attention that you need on your content. However, we think that they are using a bot.
What is Like Social?
Like Social appears to be pretty proud of what they can do for their clients when it comes to being a follower and liker service. However, no matter which way you spin out, at the end of the day, it sounds like this company is just selling their clients an Instagram bot.
There is a lot of stigma attached to an Instagram bot, primarily because most of them violate Instagram’s terms and conditions. No matter how legit a website comes across, at the end of the day, if they are going to get you in trouble with Instagram, then there is no point in using them.
These guys say that they have a demo that you can check out, and they believe that their powerful Instagram marketing and automation bot can help your content get in front of the best people for it.
They also say that they provide their clients with unmatched results, with a simple but flexible process. Again, we think that they are just using an Instagram bot, so let’s give them a review.
A Review of Like Social
- Secure Site: Like Social does understand how important it is to create at least a basic layer of security on their website, which is why they have included HTTPS next to their URL. Again, this is just a basic level of security, and it just means that you can safely share personal information on the website, without having to worry about it being stolen. It also means that if you Google these guys, it’s going to be easier to find them. However, this definitely doesn’t reflect whether they are credible or not, so we will need to go a little bit deeper with the review to determine this.
- Visible Pricing: Like Social is a little bit confusing when it comes to their pricing, because they do have a tab on their home page that says ‘pricing’, but when you click through to it, nothing comes up on the page. All you can see as the word ‘blog’, and that is it. So, while we have put it in the positive list, we actually have to say that we couldn’t find any visible pricing, which has a big impact on how much you can expect to pay for their features. If you go in blind, then there is no way of knowing how much you’re going to end up paying eventually.
- FAQ and Help Page: Like Social has put a little bit of information about their company and how they work on another web page, but there’s no FAQ section that we can see. There is certainly nothing like this on their home page, which leads us to believe that they don’t really have a lot of concern about how they come across to their clients. Companies that want to do good by their clients and have a good level of accountability with them will provide them with as much information as they need to feel comfortable registering for their features.
- Real Reviews: Like Social could chalk it up to the fact that they are a relatively new company in the social media marketing industry, but we honestly think that they haven’t been able to display any real reviews on their website because they don’t have any to display. They don’t have any customers who are willing to send them positive feedback, because their experiences with them have been average at best. Naturally, you will want to be able to see that existing clients have had a good experience, so the fact they can’t show this is definitely concerning.
- Accountability Form: Every company that’s in this industry needs to have a good level of accountability with their clients if they expect them to hang around for a long time. Like Social doesn’t really seem to see the merit in this, which is why we couldn’t find an accountability form on their website. This is a basic form where you share personal information with them, which they can keep on file to use to communicate with you directly. Don’t have any expectations that future communication with them is going to be straightforward.
Top Like Social Alternatives
Is Like Social Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
Like Social is one of those companies that does appear to have put a little bit of effort into their website, even if it is just visual.
Again, we couldn’t find enough information on the site to be confident that they are providing the right features, and at the end of the day, based on the information that we did read through, we believe that these guys are just an Instagram bot.
An Instagram bot isn’t going to add to your Instagram profile’s credibility, in fact, it is probably going to take away from it. Avoid these guys.
Like Social claims to be a powerful Instagram liker and follower service. They say that you can quickly sign in, and customize their features, and ultimately, they are going to be able to help you get the attention that you need on your content. However, we think that they are using a bot.
Have you had an experience with Like Social? Please leave your rating and review below 👇
2 thoughts on “Like Social Reviews 2023 & User Ratings”
Like Mark, I was presuming they are as what “previous” clients have said about them. I purchased followers as well to get some traction on my IG account. It was all fine and then maybe a week or so after, the followers slowly trickled down and I don’t know if they’re gonna refund me or refill it. I hope to get to the bottom of this soon.
Based on good reviews on the Like Social website, I signed up and started using the tool; I bought some followers to get more engagement on my Instagram page. After a couple of days of using the tool normally now, I can’t log in to my Instagram account. I have been trying to reach customer support for several weeks, no response. If you care about your Instagram account, don’t use this and waste your money.