Leadfriend has shutdown. Here’s the alternatives and replacements available.
Leadfriend Alternatives & How it Compares
The rise of the internet and social media platforms has had a lot of spin-offs, resulting in the creation of many different job opportunities. People have found entrepreneurial niches everywhere, from marketing to click per pay and online shopping.
One niche that’s cropped up, especially since the beginning of Instagram, is third-party marketing companies. These companies help you with your online engagement, leading to more followers and a better social media presence.
Not all of these companies are worth your time, however. Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is Leadfriend?
Leadfriend promotes themselves as a marketing or promotion service. While this appears to be the case, upon further investigation, we discovered that they are just a very well disguised Instagram bot.
They claim to be your personal marketing assistant, while instead use automation software to get the job done. While we don’t completely speak out against bots, we are very cautious when talking about them, because they do put your account at risk of being banned or suspended. Always use discretion when working with a bot. Let’s give Leadfriend a review and see how they check out.
A Review of Leadfriend
We’ll go over the positives, first:
- Secure Site: Leadfriend know how to cover their bases and ensure that their website security is on par with a good internet business. If you’re going to run a business online, you want to make sure that your website is https secure. This will give it a better chance of ranking and being found on Google, as well as guaranteeing your clients security around their sensitive information.
- Visible Pricing: we were also able to find obvious, different price points on Leadfriend’s website, another box we can now tick off. All their price points will bill you monthly and appear to be on the more expensive side. Their most basic package begins at $37 a month, which isn’t the cheapest, while their most expensive package will set you back a whopping $137 a month. This is a lot for an Instagram bot.
Now, we’ll go through the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: Leadfriend were starting off on a good foot. However, they’ve quickly lost favor with us as we couldn’t find the third thing on the list – an FAQ page. This means that you’ll know virtually nothing about them before you decide to commit – a reasonably high risk.
- 24/7 Contact: you might have already guessed by now that if Leadfriend doesn’t have an FAQ page, they certainly aren’t going to have around the clock customer support that can help you with any queries you may have once you’ve signed up.
- Email and Phone Form: Their levels of accountability are slipping, Not having an email and phone form is quite a significant strike against them – it’s essential to have one to ensure that the customer’s information is correct on file and accessible should you need to be in touch with them.
- Real Reviews: their website is already lacking in a substantial way, so it’s no surprise that Leadfriend hasn’t bothered to collect any genuine reviews that can help to verify their services. It also means that you have to spend more time scouring the internet for honest feedback about them, which is most likely going to be a waste of time.
Is Leadfriend a Scam? Is Leadfriend Safe?
To conclude, we don’t believe that Leadfriend is safe to use. As we’ve already mentioned, Leadfriend offers a sad amount of information about their company and what it is they do on their website. Beyond this, they are just another Instagram bot – and an expensive one at that. Both of these things are enough for us to say avoid.
Leadfriend Discount Coupon / Code