2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
When it comes to Instagram marketing, there’s no end to what some people will try to do to convince you to use them for yours.
While outsourcing your engagement for Instagram is a great move business wise, there are a lot of companies to avoid when doing so.
In fact, it’s getting harder than ever to find an excellent third-party Instagram engagement company that can work for you and boost your following at the same time.
Let’s take a look at one of these companies and give them a review.
What is Krends?
Krends has taken a different approach to their promotion in order to try and stand out.
We get it – with more companies out there than ever, competition is tough, and you need to find a niche that’s going to attract clients. For this reason, Krends has decided to take the consulting angle and claim to be a consulting service that works directly with you to boost your engagement.
They even have a tab where you can book an appointment with them – something that makes them sound more exclusive than they are. We think that they’re just another bot. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Krends
We’ll begin with the positives first:
- Secure Site: these days it’s getting harder and harder for us to find companies like this that haven’t secure their website with https. This is because they’re wisening up to the tricks of the trade, and understanding that Google will only take notice of them if they’ve done this critical security step. Needless to say, we’re pleased to see that they’ve bothered with this.
- Visible Pricing: their website is an assault on the senses, which makes it hard for us to find any visible prices. At least they’ve managed to feature them on a new webpage – that’s something that we don’t like to see at all. To look at the prices of their service, you have to click into each individual one, which means more time on your end.
- Real Reviews: this one is interesting. They have featured reviews on their website – right underneath their services, which we find to be somewhat lazy. It appears that they’ve gone to great lengths to make their reviews look authentic – and they could still be. They’ve got videos of ‘clients’ talking about the difference Krends has made to their working life. However, there’s always the risk that they could be paying these people to say this.
Now, let’s focus on the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: now, Krends does have some facets of assistance on their website. They have a tab where you can connect with them should you need it, and a little ‘help’ box in the corner. However, we couldn’t outright find an FAQ page, and there’s nobody you can get on the line with whenever you need it. Usually, companies like this need to put some money towards the customer service side of things, especially if they’re offering an ongoing service. We’re disappointed to see that Krends doesn’t think this is essential.
- Email and Phone Form: having an email form that your customers fill out is vital to being accountable to them down the line – much like the FAQ and customer support. Without it, you can’t keep track of who your clients are and what services they’ve got. The logistics of the business is going to get complicated really fast.
- Verified Payment System: perhaps one of the most important parts of running a business online where you ask people to purchase something is to make sure your payment gateway is secure. Without this, hackers can easily break into your database and steal their information.
Is Krends a Scam? Is Krends Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that Krends is safe to use. While they’ve put a serious level of effort into their website – which isn’t necessarily a good thing – we don’t think that they’ve ticked all the boxes when it comes to offering and selling a service online.
Additionally, we don’t believe what they’re offering is that great – it’s more than likely just another bot. Best to avoid companies like this and look for your Instagram engagement elsewhere.
Krends Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Krends.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020