While there are some valid bots out there that are worth putting time and money into, not every company is going to be this good.
Let’s check one out and see if it’s worth giving a go.
What is Kozigram?
Kozigram appears to be your typical Instagram bot.
It can automate all your necessary engagement including messaging, commenting, liking, etc. Its software claims to be able to “smart target” meaning that it uses hashtags you provide to look for people it thinks will be specifically interested in your content. It also offers a free trial so you can try it before you buy.
Let’s take a look at Kozigram and see how it checks out.
A Review of Kozigram
First, let’s look at the positives
- Secure Site: thankfully, Kozigram passes the safe site test. Any site that isn’t HTTP stable shouldn’t be used. You certainly shouldn’t part with any personal information on anything less secure than this.
- Visible Prices: as far as we can see, all of Kozigram’s prices are visible on their site. This means that you shouldn’t get stung with hidden fees down the line.
Now, for the negatives
- FAQ and help page: there doesn’t appear to be an FAQ and help page available on Kozigram’s website. This is a big mark against them as you need to be able to communicate to them about their service should it break down on you.
- 24/7 support: on the back of this, there is undoubtedly no 24/7 support available. Again, if the software compromises your Instagram page in any way, you’re unable to quickly and readily be in touch with them. Another red flag.
- Real Reviews: there aren’t any real reviews of their services on their site, which means you have to go scouring the internet if you want to gather further information, and there’s not much out there, either.
Kozigram Alternatives & How it Compares
Is Kozigram a Scam? Is Kozigram Safe?
In summary, it doesn’t look like Kozigram is providing enough of a service around their packages to be safe. ScamAdviser warns against them.
While they have a secure site, they certainly haven’t put any effort into making sure they’re available should something happen with their software while you’re using it.
There are too many red flags around this Instagram bot, so it’s probably best to just avoid them completely and opt for something else.
Another thing that indicates Kozigram is a weak choice of bot is its name. Instagram has laws around anybody else using both “Insta” and “Gram,” so Kozigram is already liable for legal action relating to Instagram.
Definitely a no go.