2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There’s a good chance that it’s getting harder and harder for you to execute your Instagram engagement. This isn’t because Instagram is making it harder, it’s because there are so many people using Instagram. The more people that are out there trying to build up their client base on Instagram, the more competition you have to deal with when you’re trying to do the same.
These days, it would take you hours every day to keep up with the competition. A lot of people are solving this problem by outsourcing their engagement to professionals who know what they’re doing. Let’s review one of these professionals and decide if they’re worth using.
What is KingInsta?
KingInsta claims to be the number one rated Instagram automation tool, which is a very confident statement to make – and most likely not true.
It would take a lot to be number one, and because they can’t verify how they got number one, there’s a very good chance that they’re not being honest here.
They say that you can get real comments, likes and followers for your Instagram both organically and safely, which we’re a little suspicious of, as they look like another Instagram bot. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of KingInsta
We’ll start with the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re pleased to see that King Insta has secured their website with https. Without this, they wouldn’t be able to get very far. This is because when you secure your website with https, you’re making sure that Google notices you and ranks you in their search engine. Additionally, this also means that if you’re a customer and you share sensitive information with them, it will be safe from hackers when stored online.
- Visible Pricing: there are two answers to this feature that we need to cover. The first is that yes, King Insta have remembered to include their price points which are definitely a plus. However, the second answer is not so good, and it has to do with where they have put them. We don’t like it when a company like this just places their price points on their homepage, it’s tacky and lazy. So while they get points for showing prices, they get some taken away for featuring them on the homepage.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: unusually, we couldn’t see an FAQ page anywhere to speak of. They haven’t even included a couple of FAQs on their homepage, which is what a lot of companies are doing these days. FAQs are obviously important because they give you a chance to get to know a company before you commit to anything. Without them, you’re left in the dark.
- 24/7 Support: while this feature may be an expensive one to include, this doesn’t take away from its value. If you’re offering an ongoing service that could potentially come up against technical issues in the future, you need to have a way that your customers can talk to someone about these issues. If you don’t, you’re going to end up having some pretty frustrated customers. It’s an expensive feature, but it’s an essential one too.
- Email and Phone Form: this type of feature is important when it comes to accountability. Not only do you need to have a way for customers to communicate their issues with you, but you also need a way to be able to communicate back with your customers. There are a lot of things that could change about an ongoing service, including updates that you’ll need to let your customers know about. If you don’t have their information on file, there’s no way that you can be in touch with them about important issues relating to your service.
- Real Reviews: while Insta King has attempted to feature some reviews on their website, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that these reviews aren’t real. They’re generic, short and they only have first names with a last name initial to indicate who the reviewer was. Additionally, we believe that the photos they’ve used for the reviewers are stock photos, so it’s clear at this point that they are fake.
- Verified Payment System: in order to safely take your customers credit card information you need to have a safe way to do so and this is generally in the form of a verified payment gateway. This means that their info will be safe from hackers. Without this, you can’t safely take their information without there being a risk of it getting hacked.
Is KingInsta a Scam? Is KingInsta Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that KingInsta is safe to use. It didn’t take us long to figure out that their website is incredibly simple, which means they’ve put next to no effort into it. We cannot applaud laziness, especially if this company plans on being around for a while. What’s more, it’s obvious at this point that they’re just another bot that will probably get your account red flagged or even banned.
They’re not far away from being banned themselves, so it’s best that you avoid these guys and check out someone else for your Instagram engagement.
Not only is KingInsta toeing the line with their lack of features, but they’re also in blatant violation of some of Instagram’s copyright laws. Instagram has copyrighted both ‘insta’ and ‘gram’ which means KingInsta are not legally allowed to use either in their brand name.
KingInsta Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend KingInsta.
|Stellation Media||Growth Service|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers|