2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Almost a third of the world’s population is now online. That’s a lot of people and a lot of potential clients for your business.
Doing business online and exposing your brand through marketing and engagement strategies is a great way to put your business in front of other people, and a lot of the time it’s not going to cost you too much, either.
However, while we would all like this to be a walk in the park, the reality most of the time is that it’s not. Brands online are a dime a dozen, which means that you’ve really got to be able to stand out to make a difference, and bring exposure to your product or service. It’s near impossible to connect with the right target audience if you do so manually – nobody has that kind of time to put into it.
You’d rather spend all the time you’ve got creating more content, right? The last thing you want is to be weighed down by an engagement strategy that doesn’t seem to be working.
While it would be a lot easier for many of us to be able to take our business back to brick and mortar and not worry about the internet, the fact of the matter is that the internet isn’t going anywhere.
This means that more brands are making the most of marketing themselves online, and there’s pressure for you to do the same thing. If you can’t beat them, join them, but you don’t have to do it alone. If you don’t feel like you’re cut out for the technical side of things, you definitely wouldn’t be the first one.
There are some great third-party companies out there to connect with. However, you can’t trust them all. Let’s give one of them a review.
What is Kicksta?
Kicksta is an Instagram marketing tool that claims to be able to connect with other accounts similar to your branding and interests through various methods, ultimately gaining you allegedly real followers.
They also claim that their method and technology is different from other companies out there. However, upon further investigation, it is highly likely that they are similar to these companies in a lot of ways, and don’t seem to offer anything unique or different. Additionally, their support takes a few days to get back to you, and their website can be hard to navigate.
Let’s give them a proper review. In the review we’ll talk about all the things that either make them a legit company, or a scam. There are a few things that they need to have to make sure that they are legit enough to be recommended, otherwise they’re just like everyone else. Some brands place more emphasis on different features, but we believe when we review companies like this that the threshold has to already be high, which means that they need to have a few things in place regardless of their unique approach.
A Review of Kicksta
First, we’ll talk about the positives
- Secure Site: Kicksta has remembered to include one of the more important aspects of running a successful business online – a secure https site. This means that you are more likely to find them on google, and they are safer when it comes to any information you may share while you’re online with them. You really don’t want to be associated with any kind of brand out there that can’t seem to keep your personal information safe on their website – this usually indicates a scam. While it would be nice to just be able to share anything, the reality is that there are always hackers lurking around the corner, ready to take your stuff.
While a secure https site didn’t used to be that common, it is now, as more companies realise that they won’t get business from clients if they haven’t put this security measure in place. As we mentioned briefly, too, the better the company, the better they rank.
- Visible Prices: Kicksta are detailed and upfront about their pricing and different packages. The layout is simple – in fact, they only appear to offer two different price packages, which makes it easy to decide on. This also means that the risk of being stung by hidden costs is low.Kicksta has two different legit price points that you can choose from.
Their first price point is their standard price, which is going to cost you $49 a month. They say that with this package, you can get steady growth, onboard video, and targets of 10 new followers a month, which we think is pretty reasonable. With their more expensive package, you’re looking at spending $99 right now, but we think that this is usually $149. However, with this rate comes live chat support, advanced targeting, and email support, although we’re not sure how long it’s going to take for them to get back to you.
- FAQ and Help Page: this marketing Instagram company has remembered also to include an FAQ and help page, which you can find located right underneath their pricing. This is helpful, especially if you’re skeptical and need to know a little bit more about what they do and how they do it. It shows transparency on their part.
The only thing that we’re not so keen on with their FAQ page is that it’s right at the bottom of the homepage, where everything else is. While this is more of an aesthetic gripe on our part, it does indicate to us that Kicksta has been relatively lazy with the layout of their website, and arguably reluctant to put more effort in. There’s no obligation to, of course, but it does make us feel like they might put the same level of effort into their clients, which isn’t a lot. You’ve got to look out for things like this.
- 24/7 customer support: while they may take a while to get back to you sometimes, they do appear to have a chatbox that is available for you to utilize whenever you need it. We’re not sure how long it will take somebody to get back to you through this method of communication, however.
There’s never any way of knowing how long it’s going to take for a company to get back in touch with you, but if they’re a legit company and not a scam, they should be able to have some kind of communication in a short space of time. When we review companies like this, it’s important for our clients to know how long they can expect to wait, because you don’t want to have to wait too long if the issue is urgent and needs resolving. You’re paying for this service, and it needs to be taken care of.
- Real Reviews: Kicksta has worked hard to make sure that the reviews they project on their website are genuine and authentic. This is important – it shows that they are honest and are relying on people’s real experiences to gain more clients.
We appreciate the effort that Kicksta has made, as you must do as well. Companies that are just scams and not legit aren’t usually interested in putting a lot of time and effort into positive reviews, even if they think they’ll make their services look better. It’s usually a lot easier to tell if a company has got real reviews on their website or not, because they will be able to put the reviewers name with them, and they will say specific things. Positive reviews that are fake won’t have names, and will be generic.
Is Kicksta a Scam? Is Kicksta Safe?
It would appear that Kicksta is quite a good company to affiliate your Instagram with. However, upon further research, we have still concluded that it isn’t safe to use. This is because there’s not enough social proof out there to definitively determine Kicksta’s reliability.
You need to know exactly how well a company has worked with other people and their Instagram’s before, and if there’s not enough information out there, it’s probably not worth taking the risk. While they do appear to be genuine, we recommend going with someone who has a bit more of a reputation.
We also don’t think that their prices are that much to rave about. Legit companies will have prices like this that are middle of the road, but we think that the margin between their first rate and their second is a bit high for our liking. If it is a scam, it will be unbelievably cheap, so it’s good to know that we don’t think it’s exactly this. When looking at prices, you need to make sure that they’re not too much, but not too little, either. They usually reflect the value of the service, so if they’re high quality, you will have to end up paying a bit more.
Kicksta, along with the lack of social proof, hasn’t put enough effort into their website for us to be satisfied. We like that they have got an FAQ page and prices that are visible, but in cases like this, we think you get what you pay for. They don’t seem interested in investing any more money into their website than required, and for this they’re coming across as a brand that is legit, but lacking. If they put more of an effort in, and established some social proof, they could be worth looking into.
Previously, Kicksta was called Kickstagram – which means that Kickstagram was in violation of Instagram’s copyright laws. They do not have permission to use ‘gram’ in their brand name, putting them at risk of getting in trouble with Instagram.
We cannot condone associating yourself with a brand who might find themselves caught up in legal issues.
Kicksta Alternatives & How it Compares
Kicksta Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020