KickLiker Reviews 2023
The internet is a vast and limitless place.
There are many ways to make your life more convenient with the internet these days – in fact, there’s not a lot you can’t do through it. This includes marketing.
If you’re a business and you aren’t already online, then you should be. Online marketing is one of the best ways to promote your business – and it’s more affordable than ever.
In saying that, there are many companies out there who you should avoid. Let’s review one and see how they check out.
What is KickLiker?
KickLiker is a social media marketing company that specializes in selling you engagement for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
While this may seem like a noble thing to do – who wants to sit around all day and engage on their social media platforms? – there is often a darker side to these services.
A lot of them use bots to do their work for them, and there are even those that sell you completely fake engagement that not only does nothing for your account, but also hurts it as well.
Let’s give KickLiker a review.
A Review of Kick Liker
First, we are going to talk about the positives:
- Secure Site: luckily, Kick Liker passes the first test when it comes to reviewing these types of companies. In fact, having a secure https site is an integral part of any businesses website, no matter what it is you’re selling. It means that clients information will be safe should they choose to share it, and you’re more likely to rank on Google.
- Visible Pricing: this is another feature that’s quite common among these types of companies, so it doesn’t say too much, but it’s good that they have it. A lot of the time you’ll find their price points in the middle of their homepage because they can’t be bothered making a different page for it, but this time their pricing is separate.
Now, we’ll run through the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: while Kick Liker does have a support system where you can email them should anything go wrong, they don’t have anything on their website for the would-be client. It’s essential when you’re shopping around to be able to find out everything you can about a company, so this is definitely a strike against them.
- 24/7 Customer Help: if Kick Liker can’t humor you with a couple of common FAQ’s, then they’re certainly not going to be putting in any effort when it comes to the customer service side of things. There is definitely no way of getting in touch with them after business hours.
- Email and Phone Form: with these types of companies, the likelihood of them being around for the long haul is low. This means that their primary objective is to get your money and essentially, run – they don’t want to be burdened with any further responsibility. It’s for this reason that they haven’t included a phone and email form.
- Real Reviews: at this point, it doesn’t surprise us in the slightest that we can’t find any genuine reviews on Kick Liker’s website. For one, they’re too new of a service to have built up a solid reputation yet – plus, if the rumors are true and they’re selling fake engagement, then they’re going to be hard-pressed to find a good review of themselves out there.
Is KickLiker a Scam? Is KickLiker Safe?
All in all, we think it’s best that you don’t use Kick Liker for your online engagement.
We don’t think this type of company is safe to use or even associate with. Instagram is always on the lookout for companies like this who are cheating the system, which means that it’s only a matter of time before they get shut down entirely and you get left out of pocket.
Better to look elsewhere and deal with someone who you know is not going to let you down in the social media marketing department.
KickLiker Alternatives & How it Compares
KickLiker Discount Coupon / Code