2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
When it comes to Instagram, there are a lot of options out there for your engagement. Gone are the days where you could just do it yourself – you haven’t got time for that.
It would take you all day to engage with your existing and potential community, and with the competition heating up this just isn’t a viable option.
That’s why there are a lot of companies out there right now that can handle your engagement for you, from scheduling and posting to interacting with your community on your behalf. While the thought of this is great, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t some dodgy companies out there that you should navigate around and never use.
Let’s give one of them a review and decide whether you should go with them or not.
What is Kenji?
Kenji isn’t the type of company to mince their words – they get straight to the point on their website. A lot of companies these days will try and hide the fact that they’re an automated growth service – but not Kenji. Right off the bat we appreciate their honesty.
In fact, it appears that they are proud to be powered by automation and want this to be their main selling point. Judging by their positive client reviews, their approach to Instagram growth has paid off tremendously. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Kenji
We’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re pleased to see that Kenji has secured their website with https. It is not as commonplace as you might think these days to find that people have remembered to https secure their site. Back in the day, almost nobody would do so, meaning that it was really easy to point out sub-par companies. However, most businesses have cottoned onto the fact that you can’t get far online without this security feature, but it could still surprise you how many people don’t bother.
- Visible Pricing: not only does Kenji feature their price points, but they’ve also made an entirely new page for them. This is definitely a step in the right direction and makes us feel like they’re prepared to be transparent with their customers from the beginning. They have two different price points which are monthly subscriptions. They are surprisingly affordable, which means there could be a catch.
- FAQ and Help Page: Kenji have a ‘how it works’ page, which is definitely helpful if you need to know more about the service itself. We love that they have put the effort in to giving their clients what they need to get to know the company intimately before they sign up, so that they don’t have to go in blind. This is a huge positive.
- 24/7 Customer Support: it seems that Kenji has put a lot of effort into their customer support, which we are impressed by. Having an FAQ page and a customer support team who you can contact when you need to definitely puts them up a few notches. Without this type of contact and communication, you could end up getting really stuck if there’s a technical issue.
- Real Reviews: When it comes to their reviews, they’ve got real Instagram handles and people associated with them, which makes us think that they’re genuine. It’s fantastic to think that a company like this that’s still relatively new has managed to get positive, real reviews from existing clients – this says a lot about who they are, and what they’re trying to achieve with their services.Now, let’s run through the negatives:
- Verified Payment System: having an authenticated payment system where you can ensure that your customer’s details are going to be safe from hackers is crucial if you’re selling a service over the internet. Without this feature, you shouldn’t be asking people to share such personal information. Kenji has covered the safety part of the payment system, we just think that they could offer a few more payment options. This isn’t the end of the world, though – security is more important.
Is Kenji a Scam? Is Kenji Safe?
Ultimately, we think that Kenji is safe to use. They have made an effort with their website, making it aesthetically appealing, and it doesn’t take long to realise that this company is made for the people, by the people.
When you’re looking for a company who can help you with your engagement, you need to be on the lookout for someone who can cover all the necessary features. If they’re willing to put some time and money into this, they’re going to feel the same way about you. Kenji is all of this, and more.
Make the most of their features today, and see how they can make a positive difference to your Instagram account.
Kenji Alternatives & How it Compares
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Best Sites to Buy Spotify Plays, Followers, & Streams - January 10, 2021
- 10 Best Sites to Buy YouTube Views - January 7, 2021
- Growthsilo.co Review & Alternatives - January 7, 2021