JW Insta Deliver Reviews 2022
Gone are the days where you could do a little bit of engagement for your Instagram here and there and instantly, people would flock to see what you were putting out.
The more people pour their brand onto an Instagram business page, the more competition you have to keep up with. This means that the stakes are higher and there’s more pressure to be connecting to your audience.
That’s why it can be good sometimes to outsource it to a third party.
Not all companies who can do this are worth using, though. Let’s give one of them a review.
What is JW Insta Deliver?
JW, otherwise known as JW Insta Deliver, is a third party Instagram targeting service for your brand.
They’ve got lots of influencer-esque imagery on their website, a few words and even a video that features on their homepage which they encourage you to take a look at if you want to find out more about their services.
While they may look good on paper, the reality is that they’re most likely just another Instagram bot. To figure this out, we need to give them a review. Let’s do so.
A Review of JW Insta Deliver
We’ll begin with the positives, first:
- Secure Site: it’s getting harder and harder for us to catch companies like this out on not having a secure https website. It seems that everyone has caught on to the fact that you cant rank so well in Google if your site isn’t secure in this way. It also protects your customer’s information should you choose to store it here in your database.
- Visible Pricing: yes,JW Insta Deliver does have their pricing visible an available even for potential customers to have a look at. What we don’t like about it, though, is that they only feature it on their homepage. This, to us, is lazy – they couldn’t be bothered making a new webpage to highlight their services and pricing, so they just put it on their homepage. It probably saved them money, too.
Now for the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: we’re beginning to realize that there’s a reason JW Insta Deliver put their price points on their homepage – they don’t actually have any other pages for you to look at. To us, this screams laziness and a refusal to spend any more money than they have to – which is a shame. We all know that you’ve got to spend money to make money, so we can only gather from this that JW doesn’t plan on being too successful.
- 24/7 Support: again, as we mentioned, everything is on the homepage – which means that no, they haven’t spent the money employing a customer support team who you can talk to whenever you need it. For ongoing, active services like this one, it’s essential to have a customer support team who can help you with anything. Without this, you could find the service pretty frustrating.
- Real Reviews: couldn’t seem to find anything even closely resembling genuine reviews on their site. They did have a number you could call if you wanted more information, though, but you shouldn’t have to do this just to figure out if you’re going to sign up with an Instagram marketing company or not.
- Email and Phone Form: remember, JW doesn’t want to hold any kind of accountability with their customer. This means that they’ve left the all-important phone and email form out, where they gather your information and store it on file so that if something goes wrong with the service, they can notify you of it immediately.
Is JW Insta Deliver a Scam? Is JW Insta Deliver Safe?
No, we don’t believe that JW Insta Deliver is safe to use.
While they’ve made the absolute minimal effort on their website, they’re also asking you to put your faith in them with almost no knowledge of what they actually do.
Yes, they have a brief video which shows you some successful influencers, but this is in no way a reflection of how their service works alongside your Instagram on a day to day basis.
What’s more, seen as they haven’t spent any money on their website, it’s safe for us to say that they’re no more than a cheap bot who is trying to cash in on the Instagram engagement movement.
At the end of the day, it’s best if you avoid a company like this and try to find someone who has a slightly better reputation.
Because JW stands for JW Insta Deliver, they are violating Instagram’s copyright laws.
Instagram has copyrights around both ‘insta’ and ‘gram’ which means that if you affiliate with this company, it won’t be long before they get into trouble with Instagram and disappear altogether.
JW Insta Deliver Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend JW Insta Deliver on our list of best Instagram bots.