You may not know this, but engagement didn’t use to be this hard. Back in the day when Instagram was still brand spanking new, influencers could do a little bit a day, and this would be enough to grow a powerhouse of a brand online.
These days, however, the amount of engagement you need to do to get even close to the same amount of growth is unbelievable.
This is why many people are turning to outside sources for help. The good news is that there are some great companies who can help you with it, but the bad news is that there are also some you should avoid. Let’s take a look at one and decide whether you should use it or avoid it.
What is Jumper Media?
Jumper Media claim to put the fun back in Instagram engagement. They say that they get why you may be struggling with it – but you don’t have to. With them, you can sit back, relax and watch your engagement grow with ease.
Unfortunately, while this all sounds great, it does appear that Jumper Media is nothing more than an Instagram bot. This isn’t the worst, but it’s also not the best.
We can’t recommend that you use an Instagram bot for too long. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Jumper Media
We’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: it appears that Jumper Media cares about their clients’ information enough to https secure their website. However, this could also be a way of getting themselves ahead – securing your site in this way means that you can rank better on Google so that customers can find you.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- Visible Prices: Jumper Media is one of those vague companies that don’t really like to look directly at the point. They prefer to skirt around it, which is evident in their complete lack of pricing. In fact, you’ve got to enter your email just to have a hope of seeing this. This is definitely not how a business should run – you shouldn’t have to share any information to learn more about their prices.
- FAQ and Help Page: we couldn’t see anywhere that showcased their FAQs. Again, this is another essential feature that nobody is required to have, but it certainly helps you win the trust of your potential clients. The more they can know about your business from the beginning, the more likely they are to commit to a plan.
- 24/7 Customer Support: while they don’t have this – they don’t even have an FAQ page – they do have a little bot that pops up on their website when you visit it that asks you if you want them to take a look at your Instagram. We don’t know what this means exactly but if we had to guess it would be that they’re going to somehow rope you into committing at some point, even without you knowing it.
- Email and Phone Form: while they do ask for your email before you even know anything about them, we don’t think they offer a phone and email form up. This is because a phone and email form is a good level of accountability, yet we know they’re just trying to get people’s emails to form a database for spam.
- Real Reviews: interestingly, we consider their reviews to be almost believable – but we can’t quite get there. Yes, they have pictures associated with them as yes they have first and last names. But something about them makes us wonder if they’re real, or if Jumper Media have paid for them.
- Authenticated Payments: this is perhaps the biggest feature of all, especially when it comes to security. Without this, you haven’t got much of a business, because you can’t guarantee to your customers that their personal payment information is going to be safe.
Is Jumper Media a Scam? Is Jumper Media Safe?
All in all, we don’t believe that Jumper Media is safe to use.
While they have secured their website with https, they’ve still got a long way to go in terms of appearing trustworthy and reputable.
It’s not enough to just look good – you’ve got to put the work in on your website, too. Additionally, we can see now that they’re nothing more than just another Instagram bot, which comes at a dime a dozen. For this reason, we recommend you look elsewhere for your Instagram engagement.
Jumper Media Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Jumper Media.
Jumper Media Discount Coupon / Code