2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
In the world of Instagram marketing, the competition is hot. Sitting around and engaging with your community is no longer a viable option – you’ve got to do this for hours on end to get anywhere.
Luckily, there are some options that can make your life a little bit easier, which include outsourcing your engagement to a company that is experienced in this field.
While this means that you get a break, you’ve got to know the type of company you’re dealing with before you commit to anything. Let’s give one of these companies a review and decide whether you can trust them or not.
What is Jan Vasa Marketing?
Apart from the mouthful of a name, Jan Vasa Marketing by all accounts appears to be your run of the mill Instagram marketing service.
Unlike some other companies out there, they aren’t making bold claims that they’re the best service or anything of its likeness. They simply say that they can help you attract more followers, get more clients and ultimately take your Instagram account to new heights.
If we dig a little deeper, there’s a good chance that we could find a bot, however. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Jan Vasa Marketing
First, we’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: while this used to surprise us, it doesn’t anymore. Yes, it’s a significant step in the right direction, but unfortunately, it doesn’t tell us too much, except that they want to rank in Google so that clients can find them. It used to tell us a lot about the quality of the company, but now most if not all of these types of companies have made sure to cover this feature.
- Visible Pricing: Jan Vasa Marketing has remembered to include their pricing, which we’re pleased to see. However, one small gripe we have about it – they’ve only put them on their homepage. In fact, you only have to scroll down a little bit to see them. This is disappointing because it shows us that they’re lazy and can’t be bothered making a new webpage for them.
- Real Reviews: this feature is always slightly confusing for us, because there are some companies like Jan Vasa Marketing where they could be real, or they could be fake. We think they’re real for the most part because they’re got real Instagram handles associated with them. However, they could also have asked these people to write them a positive review inexchange for some cash, so we’re still not sure how we feel about this.
Now, let’s look at the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: while they do have a very brief and somewhat unhelpful ‘about me’ page, they haven’t bothered to answer any FAQs. While this isn’t a dealbreaker, it’s still an integral part of a business like this. Without this, your customers are going to have a hard time feeling confident about your service.
- 24/7 Customer Support: if Jan Vasa Marketing can’t feature an FAQ page, they’re certainly not going to be bothered to set up a customer service team that can assist you at any time of the day or night. While this is an expensive feature to have, it’s also an essential one, especially if you’re selling a service that could break down.
- Email and Phone Form: we have a funny feeling that Jan Vasa Marketing is here for a good time, not a long time. This means that they’re not concerned about keeping a well-organized log of who their current customers are – they just want to sell you their service, get your money and run with it.
- Verified Payment: this is the most critical feature to have, which Jan Vasa Marketing don’t. Without this, you shouldn’t share your credit card information.
Is Jan Vasa Marketing a Scam? Is Jan Vasa Marketing Safe?
Ultimately, we don’t think that Jan Vasa Marketing is safe to use. While they have made somewhat of an effort with a few of their features, they certainly haven’t covered all their bases, which does concern us.
It’s essential as a company like this that you make sure you’ve got everything lined up – it shows potential customers that you mean business.
Otherwise, you could end up shooting yourself in the foot and having a lot of angry clients knocking at your door. What’s more, they’re just another bot, so you don’t really want to associate with them anyway.
Jan Vasa Marketing Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Jan Vasa Marketing.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021