2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
How hard has it been lately to try and make a name for yourself out there on Insta? If you’re like everyone else right now, you’ll be finding it pretty tough. In fact, the Instagram game is one of the hardest to get into, and if you’re doing everything by yourself, it’s probably taking up more of your time than you’d like. However, there is always the option of outsourcing some of your growth actions.
You can outsource your engagement strategy to a competent company that has the tools to help you – but how do you find a company like this? There is a lot that you shouldn’t even go near out there, so how do you find the right ones? Let’s review one and decide if they’re worth your time or not.
Instoo is an Instagram bot that follows and unfollows people at random for you so that they can help you grow your Instagram account. While they might be upfront and honest about what they are, there is always the risk that they can get you banned, being a bot.
What is Instoo?
So, what is Instoo? Let’s talk about it a little bit more in-depth here. Instoo is an extension that you can get through Chrome that can help you take control of your Instagram account so that you can build a community through it.
Instoo says that they are a bot that you can get through Chrome as an extension, and while this might make them sound like they’re a legit company, this could actually result in you getting caught for using a bot. This is because it’s super easy for Instagram to detect if you’re using a bot through Chrome, so you’re losing before you’ve even started. Let’s give them a review, regardless.
A Review of Instoo
- Secure site: this is one of the first things that you’ll notice about a site, and we can see with Instoo that they have made sure to secure their website with https. We can’t knock them for this, as this is a great way to keep their client’s information secure and make sure that new clients can find them through Google. You shouldn’t really be on any website that can’t secure it like this.
- Visible Pricing: we’re pleased to say that Instoo has remembered to include their prices on their website, although they are on their homepage, which we’re not exactly stoked about. However, it’s always good to know how much a company is going to charge you before you commit to anything so that we can appreciate their transparency. Instoo is going to cost you between $6 and $9 a month, which is suspiciously cheap. We’ll talk about this more later.
- Real reviews: it’s hard to know which list to put this in, but because they’ve got reviews on their website that are attached to real Instagram accounts, we’ve got to put it here. However, there’s every chance that they have paid these people to review them positively – this is something that’s fairly common in an industry like this. Be wary of reviews like Instoo’s that are overly positive.
- FAQ and help page: strangely, we couldn’t find anywhere on their website any common questions that new clients might have about their services, which makes us wonder about their credibility. Obviously, it’s always good to make sure that you can answer any initial questions – this shows your clients that you are willing to be honest with them from the get-go. This is definitely a setback for us because we don’t think it’s difficult to have this feature.
- Email and phone form: we couldn’t find any sign of an email or phone form on their website. This is the form that you’re supposed to fill out when you first sign up with them. It means that they can get in touch with you if they have any updates to communicate or changes to their features. It’s a shame that they’re not willing to be accountable to their clients in this way, but it’s honestly pretty common.
- Secure payment system: we never recommend signing up with a company that can’t secure their payment system. This means that your credit card information is vulnerable to being hacked or stolen. We can’t seem to see any sign of Instoo securing their payment system, so we don’t think that you should go anywhere near it. In fact, if there’s any website out there that you’re on that doesn’t seem to have secured their payment system, your best bet is to avoid them.
Instoo Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Instoo.
Is Instoo Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
So, what do we ultimately think about Instoo then when it comes to the growth of your Instagram account? Honestly, while they might have some pretty cool features, which they claim to have been proven effective with other companies out there, at the end of the day, we don’t think that they’re safe to use.
After all, they’re just a bot that you can get anywhere – and you can also get in trouble for using a bot to grow your Instagram. This risks your account being shut down. We also don’t like how low their prices are. You don’t want to go for cheap; you want to go for affordable.
When you come across prices like this that seem too good to be true, they probably are. We just can’t put our trust in a company like this and don’t recommend that you do either.
Instoo Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020