2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Marketing your business online isn’t easy. While there are many different ways you can do it through a myriad of platforms, it doesn’t mean that it’ll be an overnight success.
You have to put in the hard yards first, which include strategic, ongoing engagement. Platforms like Instagram require constant engagement with your existing and potential followers, which can be time-consuming. However, there are third-party companies that can help you with this engagement.
Not all of them are worth affiliating with, however. Let’s take a look at one of them and see how they check out.
What is InstaZeus?
InstaZeus is an online Instagram marketing company that specializes in working with your Instagram account to build up your engagement.
Their services range from buying bulk likes and followers to assigning you a 24/7 ‘assistant’ to do your engagement for you. However, our suspicions are raised after looking at their website, and we’re led to believe that they’re nothing more than an Instagram bot, which does your engagement through automated software.
While Instagram bots aren’t all bad, they’ve certainly got their setbacks, including risking your accounts reputation. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of InsaZeus
We’re going to start with the positives, first:
- Visible Prices: we were pleased to see that InstaZeus have bothered to create a separate page for their prices. They’re all laid out in an easy to read format and tell you exactly what you’re paying for with each one. Each price point is their starting price point, and they don’t stipulate whether you’ll be paying a one-off payment or monthly subscription.
Now, we’ll cover the negatives:
- Secure Site: unfortunately, it seems as if InstaZeus have gotten ahead of themselves when it comes to their website. They’ve been so enthusiastic about telling you their different prices that they’ve forgotten to https secure their site and their website URL. This means that any information you share here is at risk of being hacked.
- FAQ and Help Page: while InstaZeus does have a bit of information on their home page regarding what it is they do and how they do it, they don’t explicitly have a secondary page that comprises of FAQ’s to help you get to know them a bit better before you commit.
- 24/7 Support: interestingly, InstaZeus claim to have 24/7 customer support for their clients – but we couldn’t find this anywhere, either. They do an email message template you can fill out and send through to them, but we highly doubt that you will receive an immediate reply from this.
- Real Reviews: InstaZeus have tried to be clever with their ‘real’ reviews. They’ve got screenshots of Instagram pages on their Instagram that show a boost in likes and follows. However, they’ve blurred the names of these accounts out, which is the equivalent of not having a name attached to a review. We wouldn’t trust these reviews inherently and have to assume for now that they’re fake.
- Email and Phone Form: when we tried to buy one of InstaZeus’ services, we realized that they don’t have an email and phone form for us to fill out. This is an important level of accountability that companies like this should have with their clients. It’s a shame that they haven’t bothered to include this.
Is InstaZeus a Scam? Is InstaZeus Safe?
The biggest thing that we didn’t like is that InstaZeus claims to be a marketing campaigner, yet they’re nothing more than another Instagram bot. Again, while we aren’t completely against bots, we do strongly advise caution when using them and don’t like the fact that InstaZeus hasn’t been honest about this.
To conclude, we don’t think InstaZeus is safe to use with your Instagram and recommend you look elsewhere.
InstaZeus Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend InstaZeus.
InstaZeus Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021