2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? Some seem to think so - however we say differently. There are just a lot less services to choose from now.
Instagram is the place to be when it comes to building and marketing your business online. Everyone’s online these days, which means you don’t have a choice but to promote your brand through social media platforms like Instagram. It’s an efficient way to reach lots of people, especially if you outsource your engagement.
Instagram bots are an interesting and potentially harmful way of doing so, and the internet is divided about whether you should use them or not. Let’s take a look at one of these and see whether it’s worth putting money into.
What is Instavast?
Instavast is a web-based service that helps people to grow their Instagram accounts through management and promotion. Essentially, they are your average Instagram bot – they automatically schedule typical engagement tasks like commenting, liking, following, etc. They follow other people on your behalf in the hopes that they might check out your page in return. The more you engage with others, the bigger your account should grow.
That’s the theory, anyway. Let’s review Instavast and see what it’s like to use as a bot.
Then we’ll determine whether it’s worth throwing money at or not.
A Review of Instavast
First, let’s check out the positives
- Secure Site: Instavast provides a secure website, which is number one when thinking about using a bot. Whenever their account doesn’t appear to be secure, stay well away.
- Visible Prices: Instavast displays their prices clearly with the right amount of transparency. This is an advantage because it means you won’t come across hidden costs further down the line.
- FAQ page: there is a new FAQ page, despite initial reports that they don’t have a FAQ or help page. This must have been added recently.
- Verified PayPal Payment: their payment process is done via PayPal.
Now, for the negatives
- 24/7 Help: on the back of the first negative, they also don’t have 24/7 assistance. Again, not a good thing when you’re providing people a service. Ideally, you need to be reachable and accessible if something happens to the service.
- No Email Form: they don’t have an email, and phone number form present on their site.
- No Real Reviews: their website doesn’t present any genuine reviews of their services. This should make you suspicious, and a little annoyed that you have to go elsewhere on the internet to track down authentic reviews.
- The Name: they are infringing on Instagram’s copyright with their company name and can be shut down at any time by a legal letter from Instagram.
Is Instavast a Scam? Is Instavast Safe?
In conclusion, Instavast is not a safe bot to use.
Beyond the initial reason is that they are a web-bot and therefore you risk being shut down by Instagram, they aren’t safe for some other reasons already mentioned. It’s better not to trust any website that doesn’t have real reviews that you can trust.
Instavast Alternatives & How it Compares
|Stellation Media||Growth Dashboard||5/5|
|Hashtags For Likes||Manual Service||5/5|
Another thing to take into consideration with Instavast is the name.
Most big brand companies like Instagram have strict copyright laws in place around their brand name. This means that another brand can’t use the phrases “Insta” and “gram“ in their name.
Because Instavast has “Insta” in their name, they have violated this and could already be in trouble with Instagram. It’s best to avoid this bot – even just for that reason alone.
Instavast Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How To Get The Fastest Broadband Speeds For Your Business - May 21, 2020
- Yoviral Review & Alternatives – Is it a Scam? - May 21, 2020
- A Review of Get Plus Followers – Legit? - May 21, 2020