Instaswell Reviews 2023
The recent rise of the internet has led to an influx in business opportunities. No longer do you have to go the long way around for business advertising, and pay a lot of money for a little bit of exposure.
Now, you can get your brand and business out there so that hundreds of potential clients see it – and it’s affordable, too. Even if you’re starting out and don’t have a big marketing budget, there are third-party companies out there that can help you. Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is Instaswell?
Instaswell is a marketing service for your Instagram that is one hundred percent automated. This means that it’s nothing more than your quintessential Instagram bot – except that it’s done a great job in disguising this.
Its promotion and management service uses hashtags and audience targeting to promote your account and grow your engagement on Instagram. This is all done through their automated software. We caution against using software like this as it can potentially get your page suspended or even banned – Instagram isn’t a huge fan of this method. Let’s take a look at them.
A Review of Instaswell
First, we’ll discuss the positives
- Visible Prices: Instaswell have included a page dedicated to explaining their different packages and price points. This is helpful, and important – it indicates that there isn’t a high chance of being stung with unexpected costs further down the road.
- Email and Phone form: you can tell that Instaswell cares about their clients to a certain extent. They have remembered to include an email and phone form in the sign-up process. This is an important level of accountability on their part and shows that they are putting the customer first.
Now, we’ll discuss the negatives
- Https Site: Unfortunately, Instaswell hasn’t passed one of the fundamental rules of running a safe and secure business online. They haven’t bothered to make their website https secure. This means that any information you share on any of their pages could be compromised.
- FAQ and Help Page: while we did find a place on their website where you can send them an email incase you hadan queries around their services, they don’t have further information that could answer any questions you may have before you commit to one of their subscriptions.
- 24/7 help: if they don’t have an FAQ and help page, they certainly aren’t going to bother having a 24/7 customer support line where you can talk to somebody any time of the day or night.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t find any genuine reviews on Instaswell’s page. While some of these companies sometimes have fake reviews that are poorly disguised, we couldn’t even see this. Instaswell doesn’t have any insight on past experiences with committed customers.
Is Instaswell a Scam? Is Instawell Safe?
To summarize, we would strongly recommend that you don’t use Instaswell in association with your Instagram and that it’s not safe to use. Because we couldn’t find any reliable, concrete information about what it is they do for you on their website, and certainly couldn’t find any reviews that were backing them up, we would say no to using them at all.
Better to avoid companies like this, and look instead for something with a better reputation.
Additionally, Instaswell is risking copyright infringement by using ‘insta’ in their brand name. Instagram has stringent copyright laws around both ‘insta’ and ‘gram’ – so this could land them in trouble and see them shut down as a business altogether.
Instaswell Alternatives & How it Compares
Instaswell Discount Coupon / Code