Instagram is a great place to share things with other people. It’s also a great place to put your business so that potential clients can find you. That way, you can expose your brand to thousands of people, getting the most exposure out of little expense.
Advertising online has never been cheaper and more accessible – you don’t have to be a big-name brand to get your service out there. However, you can’t rely on all these companies to do the job right. Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is Instasurge?
Instasurge is another generic, run of the mill Instagram bot. An Instagram bot automates all of your engagement and activity on Instagram. While we don’t completely disagree with using an Instagram bot, we certainly advise caution when doing so.
Instagram has stringent policies around using third-party companies to conduct activity like engagement, so you risk your account being red flagged or even suspended if you use a company like this. However, they can be useful, so sometimes it can be worth the risk. Let’s give them an in-depth review and determine whether they’re worth using or not.
A Review of Instasurge
First, let’s focus on the positives
- Secure Site: Instasurge has started off on a good foot with their secure https site. This is an essential level of security when conducting business from a website, and it shows us that they care about their customers’ confidential information that they share, too. This is an important feature to tick off.
- Visible Pricing: we did manage to find a price page on Instasurges website that clearly states all their different prices and packages. While it’s clear how much they are prepared to charge for their services, what’s not clear is the details – they’re all over the place and hard to read. Additionally, for a simple Instagram bot, Instasurge is expensive.
- FAQ and Help Page: while there isn’t an entirely separate page for commonly asked questions, we did find a few answers on their home page by scrolling down for a while.
- Real Reviews: surprisingly, we did seem to be able to find genuine reviews on Instasurges website. They have detailed quotes that have been backed up by what appears to be real Instagram users. While these users do run the risk of being fake, they could still potentially be genuine, which we are tempted to believe at this point.
Second, let’s talk about the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Support: this feature is a little ambiguous. While they do appear to have a chat box available for you to ask a question should you have it, it looks like you enter the subject along with your name and email and then wait for a reply. While this is a reasonable level of customer service, it’s not technically a 24-hour chat system that you can access whenever you need it.
- Email and Phone Form: Instasurge hasn’t remembered to include an email and phone form on their site for you to fill out when you commit to a package. This is an essential level of accountability that they should have if they want to conduct their business well.
Is Instasurge a Scam? Is Instasurge Safe?
Generally speaking, we are inclined to say that Instasurge isn’t safe to use. Along with the fact that they are apparently just another Instagram bot, they also appear to be siphoning design and image ideas off other websites.
The fact that they can’t be original in their web design and are trying to church up what is a very generic bot doesn’t make them safe to use.
Instasurge is violating important copyright laws that Instagram has in place around the term ‘insta.’ You don’t want to be affiliated with a company that’s going to potentially get in trouble with Instagram just for their name alone.
Instasurge Alternatives & How it Compares