2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Instagram is a growing game of marketing and strategy.
Those of us who were lucky enough to be using Instagram when it first came out might have a following grown from entirely manual resources. However, this just isn’t the case anymore.
More often than not people are outsourcing their engagement so that they can focus on other things, like taking professional photos or building up their brand. There is a risk involved when using a third party. Let’s take a look at one of these and see whether they’re worth trying.
What is InstaRocket?
InstaRocket is an Instagram bot that comes with all the basic features you will find in almost any other bot. This includes liking, commenting, and following on your behalf.
They claim to be able to manage multiple Instagram accounts and also boast surprisingly cheap fees for their services.
They also claim to attract people who will engage willingly with your content and become loyal followers, which is sometimes a tall order for an automated bot.
Let’s review Instarocket and see how it rates amongst the other Instagram bots.
A Review of Instarocket
First, let’s review the positives
- Visible Pricing: the prices for their services are indicated on their website. This is important so that you know exactly what you’re signing up for.
- Free Trial: Instarocket offers a free three-day trial, so you can test drive their services before you commit to anything. This is also an advantage because it lets you decide if the services suit your page or not.
- Secure Site: their site appears to be secure which means you can feel safe relinquishing any personal details without the risk of having your privacy violated.
- Verified Payments: Instarocket has verified payments. Because their payment process is authenticated, you don’t have to worry about the security of your credit card details when you pay. This is an important feature that you should also require when making any online transactions.
Now for the negatives
- FAQ Page: there is no visible FAQ page that you can click on if you’ve run into trouble using their services. An FAQ page is essential when you’re providing a service to somebody – they need to be able to reach you if there’s a problem.
- 24/7 Help: if there’s no FAQ page, there certainly isn’t 24/7 support or help. If your account breaks down due to a technical error or you come across issues with their software, you won’t be able to connect with them and get the problem solved.
- Not Enough Info: unfortunately, there’s not enough information about Instarocket to make an informed determination about whether they’re a good service or not.
Is InstaRocket a Scam? Is InstaRocket Safe?
It’s hard to determine if Insta Rocket is a safe bot to use because there’s not a lot of information about them online. While they feature reviews on their website, it’s almost impossible to know if they’re authentic or not.
When you look elsewhere online, it’s hard to find almost anything about them, which means one of two things. Firstly, it could mean that they are so new that their customer base isn’t big enough yet, or they’re so unsafe that nobody has touched them.
Generally speaking, because this is an Instagram bot, it’s worth going ahead with a lot of caution because you don’t want to get shut down by Instagram.
Instarocket Alternatives & How it Compares
Another thing to take into consideration when choosing InstaRocket is that they’re in violation of Instagram already, without you even using their services.
Instagram has copyright’s around the two phrases “Insta” and “Gram” which means that anybody who uses either of these in their company name is liable for legal action.
This is enough of a red flag in itself, so maybe it’s best to steer clear of Instarocket.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Efficient Tips to Boost Mac’s Performance - March 25, 2021
- You Can’t Do It All By Yourself: Where Small Business Owners Need Help - March 25, 2021
- Reddit Statistics (2021) - March 24, 2021