Instapromote Reviews 2024
Instagram: it is one of the toughest nuts to crack in terms of the social media marketing industry. You might have thought that Twitter and Facebook were the ones that were going to give you grief, but honestly, we think that Instagram takes the cake.
Facebook is crowded with brands, and your mum trying to share photos of her breakfast, whereas Instagram is all about people taking their profiles really seriously, especially if they have a business page. If you have a business page and have been trying to grow your Instagram for a hot minute, then you will know the trials and tribulations of doing so.
This is where companies who can help you by enhancing your Instagram engagement strategy come in. However, we don’t suggest that you just trust every single one of them. Let’s review one and decide whether they’re trustworthy or not.
Instapromote.me is a company that says they can help their clients boost their likes and followers for Instagram, and they say that they have worked with more than 50,000 approved customers. At the end of the day, we think they are selling you fake engagement that will hurt your profile.
What is Instapromote Me?
Instapromote says that they can help you with your Instagram growth in three easy steps. They say that the first thing you need to do is make sure that your profile is set to public so that they can easily send you the right engagement.
From here, you get to choose a package from the list of their services and make sure that you’re choosing the one that is right for you. After this, you can expect to receive their results in just a few minutes.
You can choose from being able to buy Instagram likes, views, and followers, and while this might sound like a done deal, we don’t think that they are worth your time. We think that they’re selling their client’s fake engagement, which is ultimately going to hurt your reputation.
Despite the fact that they claim to be a top service offering affordable prices, 100% satisfaction for their clients is not their goal, as they claim.
A Review of Instapromote
- Secure Site: Instapromote Me, just like all the other generic websites out there in this industry and beyond, have managed to secure their website with HTTPS. You might breathe a sigh of relief at this and feel like you can finally share personal information without having to worry about where it’s going, but in all reality, this is as far as you can go. The fact that they have secured their website with HTTPS definitely doesn’t mean that they care about their clients’ Instagram reputation, or they are offering their clients high-quality features.
- Visible Pricing: Instapromote wants to make sure that their pricing is the first thing that you see, or at least one of the first things that you see. They say that 100 Instagram followers is going to cost you $2.95, and they say that this is a one-time charge. They say that 500 Instagram followers is going to cost you $6.95, and again this is a one-time charge. Both packages come with the promise of quick delivery, around the clock customer support, and high-quality profiles. We highly doubt that they can follow through with any of these promises.
- FAQ and Help Page: Instapromote doesn’t have any FAQ section to write home about; in fact they don’t have a lot of information about their services on their home page or any other website for that matter. This is the kind of company, as far as we can tell, that is interested only in making a quick profit for themselves and believes that the less their clients know about what they’re actually doing, the better. Other companies will go a long way to make their clients feel comfortable and make them feel like they know about what’s going on behind-the-scenes, as well as who’s on their team.
- Real Reviews: Instapromote also wasn’t able to show any real reviews on their website, which is definitely something to be worried about. Companies like this that have an ongoing service that they are providing their clients need to be able to show positive reviews of clients that have had good experiences with them. If they can’t do this, then there is a good chance that they are selling their clients low-quality engagement, and nobody has had a really good time. If you want to go one step further, you can always check out third-party websites, to see what people have said over there.
- Payment Gateway: Ensuring your customers that you can secure every aspect of your website, including your payment gateway, is essential when you run an ongoing service. Of course, it’s helpful to have encrypted your website through HTTPS, but you’ve got to take this one step further if you are asking your clients to pay for a service through your website. You need to encrypt any web page where they might share personal information like their credit card number, otherwise you put your clients at risk of having their information stolen. There was no proof on these guys’ website that they had this covered, which is definitely cause for concern.
Top Instapromote Alternatives
Is Instapromote Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
Instapromote Me, at the end of the day, is not the kind of company that we suggest you trust with your Instagram growth. The bottom line with these guys is that they’re just trying to make a quick profit from their clients and sell them low-quality engagement that has a low retention rate, and a low engagement rate.
This means that their engagement will sit on your profile, and not actually interact with your content, which is ultimately going to raise Instagram’s suspicions, and make your reputation go bad. Avoid at all costs.
Instapromote is a company that says they can help their clients boost their likes and followers for Instagram, and they say that they have worked with more than 50,000 approved customers. At the end of the day, we think they are selling you fake engagement that will hurt your profile.
Have you had an experience with Instapromote? Please leave your rating and review below 👇