2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are many different ways to grow Instagram these days, and there are many companies you can outsource your Instagram engagement to. In fact, there are so many companies to choose from, that it can be quite overwhelming at times.
Naturally, there are going to be companies that have a great reputation, and care about their client’s welfare, but then there are also going to be companies that don’t really put a lot of focus into these things.
If you want to take care of your Instagram profile, and make sure that it is sustainable for a long time, then you need to align with a company that has the same values and beliefs. Otherwise, you are just going to waste your time, your money, and you are going to end up potentially ruining the reputation that you have worked so hard to build.
With this in mind, let’s review a company for Instagram, and determine whether they are worth your time or not.
Instapalace is a company who claims to help its clients get more of the right engagement for their Instagram profile. They say that they can help you with Instagram followers, likes, automatic likes, and story views. We believe that they are a scam.
What is Instapalace?
Instapalace, as we mentioned previously, is a company that claims to be able to help you with every aspect of your Instagram engagement. They say that they can help you boost your Instagram through instant followers, views, and likes. They say that within minutes of placing your order, your followers and likes will be delivered.
Every order is supposed to come with a guarantee, which means that none of the engagement is going to drop off in a couple of days. They even claim to have really good customer support, which you can use to get in touch with them should you need any help with anything.
This is all well and good, but does it accurately reflect the reality of their engagement features? Let’s take a look.
A Review of Instapalace
- Secure Site: Yes, Instapalace has remembered to secure their website with HTTPS. Back in the day, this was a big deal, but these days it’s not so much. Pretty much every website out there has implemented this security measure now and all it means is that your information will be encrypted should you choose to share it on the site. It also means that they rank a lot better with Google, making it easier for their clients to find them. It’s a nice touch, but we think it’s pretty basic, and doesn’t really indicate whether they’re worth your time or not.
- Visible Pricing: The short answer is yes, Instapalace has included their pricing on their site, but not in a way that we really like. They have divided their pricing into different categories based on the engagement that you need, which is helpful, but it also means that you have to go to various parts of their website to see it. We would prefer it if they had it all in one place, so it was easy to understand what you are going to pay for your engagement.
- FAQ and Help Page: Instapalace has put a bit of time and effort into their FAQ section, which you will find below their pricing. It’s always helpful to have this kind of information, because it means that you can get to know a company before you commit to anything. Going in blind is risky, and it means that they can easily take advantage of you.
- Real Reviews: as much as we don’t like to say this, we actually think that Instapalace’s reviews on their website are real. Why? Because they have first and last names attached to them, and they appear to be relatively in-depth. However, there is a very real chance that this Instagram engagement company has paid for these reviews, because they weren’t able to get any genuine ones. We will leave it up to you whether you believe these reviews or not, but we have our suspicions.
- Email Form: An email and phone form is a basic level of accountability, and it ensures the company is prepared to keep in touch with its clients about any updates or improvements to its features. Without something like this, you don’t know when the company is going to get in touch with you, and it is also going to be very difficult for you to get in touch with them as well. While you might not be comfortable sharing this kind of information, it is better to find companies that have this level of accountability with their clients.
- Secure Payment: We can verify that we couldn’t find any safe payment gateways systems that allows you to pay online through their website without risking your personal information. Any company that is selling a service to people online should encrypt their payment gateways, to ensure that your credit card information doesn’t get hacked. This is a basic level of selling online, and it is disappointing to see that Instapalace has left this aspect out.
Instapalace Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Instapalace.
Is Instapalace Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
So, what do we ultimately think about Instapalace at the end of the day? Honestly, we think that this company is a scam, and you shouldn’t use them for your Instagram growth.
The long and short of it is that they aren’t offering their clients an organic growth service where their team will take manual action on your behalf. They are simply selling fake engagement, in the form of fake likes, followers, and comments. This is why their features are so affordable, and it is why everything looks so simple and straightforward.
There’s a very high chance that the engagement will fall off again after a couple of days, and we believe when this happens, they will be hard to get in touch with. This is why we have to recommend that you avoid a company like this and opt for something a little bit more organic and trustworthy.
Instapalace Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021