2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
We’ve got a lot of options these days when it comes to Instagram for business.
Step one is turning your Instagram into a business account, so people know that you’re a brand. Step two is diving into the engagement side of things. While the formula may seem straightforward, executing it practically is anything but. Engagement is time-consuming and slow to develop.
This means that you need to outsource it to a company who can work on your behalf. Let’s review one of them.
What is Instant Dash?
Instant Dash says that they provide Instagram growth for everyone.
They claim to be able to organically grow your Instagram engagement for you, with a dashboard that’s completely customized and managed for you. They also manage the interactions that they put out there so you can see exactly where your engagement is reaching. They also use advanced targeting to help you out as well. Now, while this all sounds great on paper, they could just be another bot that’s automated.
While bots aren’t the worst, they certainly put your account at risk of being red-flagged by Instagram. Let’s give them a review and see how they do.
A Review of Instant Dash
We’ll begin by mentioning the positives:
- Secure Site: we are pleasantly surprised to see that Instant Dash has bothered to protect their site using https securely. This is important: it means that they can safely store their clients’ information without it being easily hacked. It also means that they will rank on Google as a legitimate website.
- Visible Pricing: Instant Dash has clearly put some work into their site because they think it’s important to have their pricing available on a separate web page. We don’t like it when companies like this just place their prices at the bottom of the homepage – it shows a lack of effort and concern about potential clients.
- FAQ and Help Page: while they do have something like this for you to see before you commit to anything, it’s not a separate page by any means. In fact, it’s located below their price points on the pricing page, so there is a chance that you could miss it if you don’t know where to look. However, we can’t knock that they do have it somewhere on their website.
- Real Reviews: this is another feature that we’re not too sure about, but for the sake of argument we’re going to put it on the positive list. They do have reviews available on their website for you to look at. They also have a person’s photo and a name attached to each review. However, there have been other companies like Instant Dash that pay people to leave positive reviews, and we can’t help but wonder if this is one of them.
Now, let’s take a look at the negative aspects:
- 24/7 Customer Support: we mentioned that Instant Dash had made a half-hearted effort with their FAQ page. Well, that’s all they seemed to be able to manage when it comes to customer support because we couldn’t find a chat box where you can talk to a customer team member 24/7. This is an essential level of accountability that they’re lacking.
- Email and Phone Form: having a phone and email form for your clients to fill out when they decide they want to sign up is essential. It means that you have an organized database that contains all your current clients’ information so that if something goes wrong, you can quickly get in touch.
Is Instant Dash a Scam? Is Instant Dash Safe?
Ultimately, we don’t believe that Instant Dash is safe to use.
While we do think that they’ve made quite an effort with their website, there are just too many things that they lack on it still. You’ve got to be 100 percent confident about a company like this, especially when it concerns your engagement on Instagram.
Instagram is always on the lookout for companies like this to ban, so it’s best that you avoid them and go somewhere else for your engagement.
Instant Dash Alternatives & How it Compares
Instant Dash Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Calculated Success: How to Leverage Data-Driven Decision Making - January 23, 2021
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021