Instamason Reviews 2024
You’ve got to work pretty hard these days to even come close to the popular influencers out there.
While there are more influencers online these days than ever, this also means that the competition is hot. If you’re not flashing your brand all over social media and engaging with your existing audience, you don’t have much hope in becoming one.
Luckily, there is the option of outsourcing your engagement to a third party company these days. However, you can’t trust them all. Let’s give one of them a review.
What is Instamason?
Instamason pride themselves on being able to turn your brand and Instagram business page into the home of an influencer, with engagement through the roof.
They claim to be able to grow your brand one follower at a time, which implies to us that they are organic and personable. However, as always with these types of companies, there is the risk that they’re nothing more than an Instagram bot, or even worse – selling you fake engagement.
Not all companies are this bad, but this could be one of them. Let’s give them a review to decide.
A Review of Instamason
We’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: at this point in the game we would be genuinely surprised if we saw that Instamason hadn’t bothered to https secure their website. It’s an incredibly important level of security to have if you’re using a site to sell anything. This is because you’re more than likely to store customers information in your online database, and if this is not protected, then it could be at risk of being hacked.
Now, let’s run through the negatives:
- Visible Pricing: Instamason seems to be the kind of company who like to keep things simple. While this is nice in some respects, it’s also nice as a potential customer for the company to go the extra mile in letting you know everything they can about their business before you sign up for anything. With this in mind, we couldn’t find any tangible price points to mull over before we bought anything.
- FAQ and Help Page: Instamason doesn’t seem to be big fans of being accountable to clients, both past, present and future. It could also be that they’re so new that they haven’t had the chance to fill their website out the way they would like, but it’s more than likely that they’re just lazy.
- 24/7 Customer Support: If you weren’t too sure about the lack of FAQ’s, then the deal will be done when you find out that they don’t even have a customer support team. For any type of service out there, whether it’s online or in real life, a company needs to be able to follow up on issues and complaints by having someone or a team of people who can be at the other end of the line. This is a significant setback for us.
- Email and Phone Form: one of the most significant accountability factors with these types of businesses is being able to gather enough information about your customers to be able to store correctly and then use to communicate on time and clearly if your software has any technical issues. Again, this isn’t a feature on Instamason’s website.
- Real Reviews: this feature is so fake, it’s almost laughable. Yes, they do have reviews on their website – only on their homepage though – but no, they’re not real. They are generic reviews, there are no images associated with them, and the last names are all fake. Definitely disappointing.
- Verified Payment System: like all other online companies, Instamason needs to have an authenticated payment system where they can guarantee that your personal credit card information isn’t going to get stolen. They have, for one reason or another, decided to skip this one.
Is InstaMason a Scam? Is InstaMason Safe?
No, we don’t believe that Instamason is safe to use.
Apart from the obvious lack of online features on their website, at the end of the day, a company that’s as shady as this is most likely just another bot or trying to sell you fake engagement.
Either way, they’re the type of company that can’t be trusted with your Instagram account or your engagement, so if you’re looking to become an influencer at some point in the future, it’s best to avoid them altogether.
Instagram has copyrighted both ‘insta’ and ‘gram,’ which means that anyone who starts a company with either phrase in their name is liable to get sued by the social media giant. You can clearly see here that Instamason is at risk of this.
InstaMason Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Instamason on our list of top Instagram growth services.
InstaMason Discount Coupon / Code