2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
With Instagress shutting down, there has been a lot of replacement pop up bots following in its wake. It seems as if everybody is trying to get on the bandwagon of automating your Instagram engagement – and not all of it is good.
There can be safety concerns around using a bot for your engagement, and not all of them appear to be what they say.
In fact, at this point in time, we’re inclined to believe that there are more companies out there that are determined to take advantage of their clients, than not. This means that when it comes to finding a company you can rely on to really take care of you, you’ve got a hard road ahead.
This is why we do reviews like this, though, so that you can stay informed and know which companies are worth your time, and which ones are worth avoiding at all costs.
Let’s take a look at one of these and how they rate.
What is Instamacro?
Instamacro is a follower and liker service to use in conjunction with your Instagram account.
They claim that they are the fastest automatic service out there, and pride themselves on being so user-friendly that even the newest person on Instagram won’t have any trouble figuring out their services.
They claim that their followers are real and that they offer genuine, consistent support so that you can get on with growing your Instagram account with their help.
Let’s take a look at Instamacro – its positives and negatives, and whether it’s safe to use or not.
A Review of Instamacro
Let’s begin with the positives first
- Site: Instamacro’s site appears to be secure, which is good. This includes their payment verification – you don’t want to give away personal financial information without being sure that the site is safe. We don’t ever think that you should go to a website that hasn’t been secured with https – this poses too high of a risk. You could very easily be taken advantage of, and have your information stolen. In a world full of hackers and people trying to steal others identity, you need to remain vigilant and think about the websites you’re visiting.
- Visible Prices: they are transparent with their prices, which is good. From the get-go, you can see their services and how much they will cost you, so you know you won’t run into hidden costs further along the road. However, we do have a sneaky suspicion that their prices aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. This is because they seem a bit on the expensive side. Trust us when we say that there are hardly any companies out there that can help you with your Instagram growth with high quality features that cost next to nothing. The reality is, you’ve got to pay for it. However, we don’t think that you should be paying this much for it.
- Help Page: Instamacro has an FAQ and help page which is a good security blanket when signing up for a service. It’s important to be able to reach them if something goes wrong with their services. Otherwise you’re just going in blind with a company when you commit to them without being able to find anything out about how they work. They could very easily use this to their advantage, and end up selling you something that’s completely different to what you thought it would be. The more you know before you sign up, the better off you are.
- Email Form: an email and phone number form are present on their website. You need a level of accountability like this from any company that you decide to sign up with – otherwise, you could end up getting frustrated at their lack of communication. This allows them to get in touch with you when they need to, which is important.
Now for the negatives
- Price: it’s a rip-off. It’s costly for an Instagram bot – almost twice as expensive as other bots out there on the market. There are too many choices out there for you to be spending this much on a bot. They’re definitely not worth what they’re asking from their clients, which makes us feel like they’re a scam.
- Server: because it uses a server, your account is immediately at risk of being picked up by Instagram and red flagged for violating their terms and conditions. Even trialling Instamacro before signing up can put your account at risk of this. Instagram is always on the hunt for companies to shut down, and users to shut down while they’re at it. You don’t want to get mixed up in something like this, especially if you have a reputation to preserve.
- Account: you can’t use your Instagram account while using their server, for “safety reasons.” This isn’t a very good setup. You should always be able to still access and use your Instagram account when you use a third party for your growth. This definitely doesn’t sit well with us.
- No Real Support: while they have a support page, they don’t have 24/7 support that can help you whenever you need it. You need a high level of support from companies like this if you really want to be able to get ahead. If they can’t be in touch with you when necessary, then they’re not going to be that great at growing your account.
- Onsite Reviews: there are no real onsite reviews, which makes it hard to know exactly how good this service is without doing your outside research. Never trust a company who can’t provide real reviews on their website from people who have gone before you.
Is Instamacro a Scam? Is Instamacro Safe?
There is a moderate risk factor when using Instamacro. There have been reports of getting like-banned or shadowbanned.
While it isn’t the worst bot out there, it certainly isn’t the best. Plus, it’s expensive, especially considering you can’t even use your account while the server is on.
Overall, if you want to invest in an automated bot like this you could, but you could also spend your money much better elsewhere.
Instamacro Alternatives & How it Compares
Instamacro also fails another critical test.
Instagram has strict copyright laws around its name, which means that “Insta” and “gram” are copyrighted.
Because Instamacro has “Insta” in its name, it automatically fails this copyright test.
This immediately exposes it and puts it at risk of being picked up by Instagram as a dodgy bot.
InstaMacro Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020