If you are competing with other like-minded people on Instagram and feel like you’re not winning, it’s most likely because they are using an Instagram bot to outsource their engagement. It’s not all roses, however. A lot of Instagram bots aren’t worth the time. Let’s take a look at one and see how it checks out.
What is Instajool?
Instajool is your stereotypical Instagram automated bot. They promise free followers by using their bot to automatically like other people’s pages and content. They also say that they will provide you with a free trial so you can try before you buy.
They claim to be an application you can use on the internet so there’s nothing you’ll need to download to use their software. This means you can log in and out whenever you feel like it and don’t have to worry about the software stopping and starting every time.
Let’s review Instajool and see whether it’s worth using.
A Review of Instajool
First, let’s check out the positives
- Visible Prices: Instajool’s prices are present and transparent which means you won’t get stung in the future with any hidden costs.
- Email Form: Instajool does provide you with an email and phone number form before you go to pay, which is an added safety measure in place for your benefit.
Now for the negatives
- Secure Site: their website doesn’t even seem to be https secure. While the page that your directed to when you want to sign up is, their home page doesn’t appear to be.
- FAQ page: they do not have a visible help page. Plus, you have to fill out a small questionnaire and get a ticket to receive any help. This seems like a roundabout way which brings doubt to how effective the help might end up being.
- 24/7 support: based on the previous point, Instajool certainly doesn’t have 24/7 support, and you may find it difficult to even get in touch with them.
- Real Reviews: there are reviews present, but it’s highly questionable whether they’re authentic or not. Chances are they’re not – they aren’t backed up by real names or solid evidence.
Instajool Alternatives & How it Compares
Is Instajool a Scam? Is Instajool Safe?
Overall, it’s best to give Instajool a miss probably.
Their website security isn’t convincing enough to relinquish personal information, and their absence in the help department should raise red flags. You don’t want to pay for a service that is going to break down on you down the line – which can’t be easily or readily fixed by the provider.
The first red flag that should catch your attention is the name. Instagram has copyrighted both “Insta” and “Gram,” which means that other companies are barred from using either in their branding or name. Instajool quite obviously violates this and could be at risk of legal action from Instagram.
There are also reports that Instajool doesn’t work very well on BlackHatWorld.
Instajool Discount Coupon / Code